Home

Jsquigg All-American Sliders (Xbox)

This is a discussion on Jsquigg All-American Sliders (Xbox) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2006, 02:38 PM   #1
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16
Jsquigg All-American Sliders (Xbox)

I am going to work on my first set of sliders ever. I will post when I'm ready. My main goal is to have a game where anything can happen within reason. If I'm playing with a power school I should put up reasonable numbers but should struggle with a small school. It might take a while, but when I post, I would appreciate feedback and any help you guys can offer. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #2
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

Re: Jsquigg All-American Sliders (Xbox)

Alright, I'm finally ready to post the first set. Enjoy!

All-American
10 min.
Everything: On

(Human 1st)

Offense
QBA:50/45
PB:50/65
WRC:50/50
RBA:40/60
RB:30/65

Defense
AWR:40/60
KND:45/50
INT:0/0
BB:35/45
TKL:40/45

Special Teams
FGL:45/45
FGA:0/0
PL:50/50
PA:0/0
KOL:50/50

That's the first set. I will adjust if I have to, but am getting some good variation with these. I will answer any questions or honest suggestions but won't respond to negative nancys who feel the need to post against anything
they don't agree with. If you don't like them, don't use them!
Old 09-05-2006, 12:49 AM   #3
Rookie

StillFunkyB's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll give them a shot tomorrow when I play a game.

I was here looking for some sliders because I tried some Heisman sliders, and I suck when playing on that level. I was getting killed by NIU in the first game with Ohio State.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:22 AM   #4
Rookie

eskimo's Arena

OVR: 3

Some nice sliders man played them on PS2. Great flow to the game. Can't remember the score but had a hell of a game E Washington(Me) vs. Dartmouth. Gonna play some more games later. Will post stats.

Quick question. Any penalty sliders? Also you say everything on, I assume this includes HFA.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:54 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 9

i played 3 games with these and it seems like the cpu running game is too good, just a suggestion maybe raising human break block a tick or 2? other than that nice work bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2006, 03:55 PM   #6
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

Thanks for the positive responses! Yes, HFA is on. I think my sliders are balanced with momentum and HFA. Feel free to tweak the sliders to your individual style, but I have found that you get a nice change of pace depending on who you play. If you are playing as a mid-major against a top team, you can expect to have your hands full, but if you are playing a weak team you won't find many problems unless you beat yourself. I haven't been able to play much lately because I have a life outside of video games (I can't believe it either). Keep the feedback coming and I'll continue to tweak as I feel the need.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:57 PM   #7
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillFunkyB
I'll give them a shot tomorrow when I play a game.

I was here looking for some sliders because I tried some Heisman sliders, and I suck when playing on that level. I was getting killed by NIU in the first game with Ohio State.
I agree. Heisman level is FULL of CPU cheese. Too bad you root for OSU, though, LOL. I guess it's too bad for me, actually, since I live and die with UM.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:16 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 9

i live and die UM too

ive tried mixing up who i play a bit no matter who i played cpu had 150 yard first half...upped human break block by 1 click. dropped the number to 50 a half which i can live with

thanks again

another option i just thought of was turning the time down....but we will see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »