Home

Old 09-29-2006, 02:16 PM   #1
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4
AA PS2

This is for those that like putting up real-life stats,aren't afraid of losing,willing to upset top teams, and can will themselves to not use the jump the snap and "take it" when a team your supposed to dominate happens to do all the right things to win(i beat florida by 2 with southern miss, then came out slow against sjsu and lost by 3, thanks to no running game and off target passes)...i havent been happier playing this game-EVER!!! these work well with mid-level teams/teams that are around or above .500 season after season...

All-American 9 minutes-slow play(let the play clock go down and run the ball)
everything off...penalties maxed except unsportsmanlike conduct (50)
OFF Hum/Cpu
pass 35/65
block 40/65
wr cat 70/70
run 30/65
block 40/65

DEF
awr 50/45
deflect 50/50
int 0/0
br block 40/50
tack 40/65

SPTeams
power 35/30
acc 0/0
punt 65/65
acc 30/30
ko 70/70

might not be good, but good for me...
oh yeah, run/pass option set for all teams 61/39...all teams...they will play how they do in real life...ie Tech will throw, Air Force will run...
make sure these settings are done before season is started...
don't ever play back-to-back games...
i play 12 team dynasties so it would be a complete nightmare for me to get game stats and scores...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2006, 02:25 PM   #2
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

Re: AA PS2

I want to give credit where credit is due...
Mizzou79 had a great idea with his sliders and game tweaks...these are a complete variant of his and i am not afraid to say so...his gaming worked well and i tweaked them to make them my own...and guess what they work for me so im good...
try em out...start a new dynasty and you dont even have to save...but stick to the script and you'll have fun...
i can take critcism, so the more the better...
i know it may seem like the passing is too easy, but it balances out if you run the ball...plus the cpu will catch on and your comp. % will end up similar to your real life qbs counterpart(some might be way different according to how they are rated on the game)...ie Jordana Palmer...the Carney at Air Force...
regardless, i hope you all could have just as much fun as i am having...i work all day, play all night...my wifes pissed and i am having a hard time staying awake...but that is how much fun im having right now with these...
Old 10-02-2006, 03:13 PM   #3
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

I hope people are actually trying these...prolly not but oh well...
I just want to keep those that might actually try them in the loop...
Over the weekend, I had what could only be described as an anomally occur...
Iowa State @ Iowa, both teams 2-0...game starts like any other, few points on the board, moving the ball, etc...
it was 28-13 with 1:51 on the clock...Stevie Hicks(ISU) takes option off left and scurries for 6, making the score 28-20 at the half...
after constant exchanges of scores, the final ends up being 63-60...
ISU had plenty of chances, but everytime the cyclones would put up a time consuming drive, Albert Young would take a pitch the distance...
It was something I have never seen before with these sliders, especially the numbers A. Young put up(39-388 yards, 5 tds, 7 catches-89 yards, 2 tds)...he was their go to guy and everytime he touched the ball, i had only prayer that could've worked...his yac and yards after 1st contact were something that most running backs would take a whole year to put up, let alone 4 8 minute quarters...
needless to say it was fun and offered some variety; basically the whole reason we adjust sliders, right?
It was truly a once in season type of thing because I turned around and played Ohio State with Cincy afterwards and had a 'typical' game...OSU defeated Cincy 27-10 with uncomparable games by Ginn (10 catches-111 yards, 2 tds) and T. Smith (23-29 234 yards, 3 tds, 10 rushes-86 yards 1 td)...

With these sliders, the cpu will put up numbers against you...theres no denying it...but it is unbiased and teams and players play to their 'true' ratings...If you have feedback, please post...but do try more than one game...if you play only a quarter or two, you wont feel anything and wont even touch the surface of how great these sliders can play...
Old 10-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #4
Rookie

TY05's Arena

i will give these a shot. but i have a question...where do i go to set the run/pass option for all teams?

thanks
Old 10-04-2006, 10:25 PM   #5
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Can you post the codes? I don't get why people never use this feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2006, 11:34 AM   #6
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TY05
i will give these a shot. but i have a question...where do i go to set the run/pass option for all teams?

thanks
in the coach options of the dynasty...you can adjust the offensive and defensive settings...adjust all the teams run/pass ratio to 61%run/49%pass...trust me, it plays real well...if you are not concerned about cpu stats(in dynasty), adjust your teams ratio at the beginning of the season and only adjust the teams your playing before each game...leave the aggressiveness and all the other objects alone...it is time consuming, a whole 5 minutes, but it really allows teams to play to their real life counterpart...even Tex Tech threw 55 times against me, while running the ball about 17 times...very similar to real life...
Old 10-05-2006, 11:36 AM   #7
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
Can you post the codes? I don't get why people never use this feature.
i am work right now...so ill get them to ya by tomorrow...the reason i didnt post the codes is cuz if you only post the codes the majority of folks will ask for the sliders...and cuz its case sensitive,some young'n will screw it up and say, "why would you max out everything for the human side?"...it will end up in confusion, but since you asked so nicely, ill post them for ya tomorrow morning...
Old 10-07-2006, 10:07 PM   #8
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

bump

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »