Home

::: SN's Sliders - All American ::: (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on ::: SN's Sliders - All American ::: (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: ::: SN's Sliders - All American ::: (Xbox 360)

That stats look pretty solid. Yes, I agree with the interceptions. I only got 2 with a lower ranked team, Stanford against Notre Dame with 28 minutes of gameplay.

Here's mine that I just finished using v1.1 slider set.

Notre Dame over (User) Stanford, 37-25.

First half, ND dominated with 20-6 lead then Stanford came up with 19 points in second half, but the defense still struggled.

I got in 56 plays on offense with 7 minutes, which is still pretty good since I ran the ball 25 times for 110 yards with HB #26 of Stanford.

I'm trying to decide if Jimmy Clausen's 69% passing completion against Stanford is realistic enough or does that needs to be toned down?

Jimmy Clausen went 18 for 26 for 388 yards, 4 TDs and 2 interceptions with 1 sack.

Granted, I know that I gave up 3 huge passing plays for TDs that I should have made my tackle in the first place, preventing that.

Overally, I believe that I'm almost there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2007, 09:11 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan
It seems as though these would make it even tougher to get your dlinemen around the CPU olinemen. It's almost impossible as it is.

or am I missing a certain technique to get around them?
I know that CPU can definitely pressure me since they got 4 sacks on me with Notre Dame on me while using Stanford.

I got to Jimmy Clausen once, but with plenty of pressure though.

However, if it seems to be the issue with others, I could bump up break block to 55 for HUM and leave CPU at 45.

We'll see what other users say about that issue.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:33 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just got finished a game vs BYU and a game vs Auburn

I was LSU

Didn't write down stats cause I'm too lazy and I would have to write em up and then type them but I will say that it was extremely good games.

Vs BYU - I won 41 - 20 - I had 3 picks in the first half against them and 4 turnovers overall in the first half but they didn't throw but one pick in the second half.

I threw 3 INT's and granted this was the first time using these sliders so I had no idea that throwing into traffic and making bad decisions = big no no.

Vs Auburn - I won 17 - 16 - I threw 2 picks and they threw only 1. They're running back broke 13 tackles against me and had 76 total yards after contact. It's like he wouldn't go down after the first hit but the after the second he was out. Again, great game that came down to the wire.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:45 PM   #28
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
I know that CPU can definitely pressure me since they got 4 sacks on me with Notre Dame on me while using Stanford.

I got to Jimmy Clausen once, but with plenty of pressure though.

However, if it seems to be the issue with others, I could bump up break block to 55 for HUM and leave CPU at 45.

We'll see what other users say about that issue.
right, the cpu gets pretty good pressure with the default sliders. Are you able to get pressure on the QB? I can't get my dlinemen around the olinemen. The lack of pressure I feel contributes to the high CPU passing %s.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:57 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan
right, the cpu gets pretty good pressure with the default sliders. Are you able to get pressure on the QB? I can't get my dlinemen around the olinemen. The lack of pressure I feel contributes to the high CPU passing %s.
I'd say that it depends on your opponent's strength on offensive line. If people are feeling that they are lacking in pressuring the QB off the defensive line, I can definitely say that bumping up Break Block for HUM to 55-60 can solve that problem easily.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:58 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops737
Just got finished a game vs BYU and a game vs Auburn

I was LSU

Didn't write down stats cause I'm too lazy and I would have to write em up and then type them but I will say that it was extremely good games.

Vs BYU - I won 41 - 20 - I had 3 picks in the first half against them and 4 turnovers overall in the first half but they didn't throw but one pick in the second half.

I threw 3 INT's and granted this was the first time using these sliders so I had no idea that throwing into traffic and making bad decisions = big no no.

Vs Auburn - I won 17 - 16 - I threw 2 picks and they threw only 1. They're running back broke 13 tackles against me and had 76 total yards after contact. It's like he wouldn't go down after the first hit but the after the second he was out. Again, great game that came down to the wire.
LSU vs Auburn sounds excellent!

Glad that you got a game going down to the wire on that one. Low scoring SEC style as well.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:00 PM   #31
Rookie

freudianslip's Arena

OVR: 3

SN,

Thanks a bunch for working on these sliders. I just got through playing several (more than 3) with your sliders using various power conference teams.

For me, (maybe its because I am old) I found them to be extremely difficult. The CPU LBs and DBs are even more ball-hawkish with your sliders than before--any many, including myself were having some problems with the default AA sliders regarding this issue. The CPU defensive awareness being at 80 I think contributes largely to this.

Anyway, I will post more later (gotta cook dinner for the GF soon--and yes, I am whipped, lol) but just want to say thanks again for working on these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2007, 10:01 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

I know...I was down 16-10 until about 2:30 left in the game and then I took the lead and picked Cox off at about my own 40 with 1:30 left to play...it was great.

Keep up the good work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »