Home

::: SN's Sliders - All American ::: (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on ::: SN's Sliders - All American ::: (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2007, 12:11 AM   #41
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: ::: SN's Sliders - All American ::: (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
Thanks. Was that on 7 minutes per quarter? I would have thought Arkansas might have been able to put up 24-28ish points on Troy.

Unless, I'm overestimating Arkansas's overall talent, other than McFadden.
It was 7 minute quarters, and before the game my goal was to give up no more than 35. They ran quite a bit, plus the one INT they had and one fumble both came at the end of a huge drive. I play Florida next, so if they don't put more than 17 on me then there might have to be some adjusting, but for now I think it was fine considering they ran quite a bit not to mention I ate up lots of clock with my drives, I just could never capitalize on them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 12:31 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
It was 7 minute quarters, and before the game my goal was to give up no more than 35. They ran quite a bit, plus the one INT they had and one fumble both came at the end of a huge drive. I play Florida next, so if they don't put more than 17 on me then there might have to be some adjusting, but for now I think it was fine considering they ran quite a bit not to mention I ate up lots of clock with my drives, I just could never capitalize on them.
I agree. Right now, I'm not exactly sure if there are any major issues that needs to be dealt with. I've been getting variety in my games, which is a good thing.

Right now, I can see decreasing Clipping penalties to 25% because there's some games that calls it like 2-3 times when Clipping is RARELY called in real football games.

FG Power definitely needs to be decreased by 5 on both sides.

Other than that, I'm not exactly sure if there are any big tweaks needed. I am actually struggling a lot on stopping the opponent's QB from completing a high percentage of completions.

I'll wait it out to see how other guys fare with this slider set.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:17 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

hey sn could you list your fatigue and penalty settings as i want to use these because the rosters are out and i am anxious to get going! thanks.
m's 0
seahawks 0
sonics 1
storm 1
Felix Hernandez=cy young!
Old 07-19-2007, 01:23 AM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonoc
hey sn could you list your fatigue and penalty settings as i want to use these because the rosters are out and i am anxious to get going! thanks.
I said that in the first post that all penalties are maxed except for Clipping at 50%.

I didn't do Auto Subs (assuming that's what you meant by "fatigue") because I thought it was fine with default.

However, I plan to release my v2.0 sliders in the morning after some testing.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:27 AM   #45
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Wow, Florida must've been looking to week three and not worrying about little ole' Troy, I'm leading 21-7 at halftime. Tebow has thrown 4 INT's and he's 8-14 passing. They started out strong, going right down the field, after that the INT's started and they can't stop my offense. At one point I threw a long TD pass after they had a huge blitz and I caught them with play action.

Right before halftime they stormed right back down the field, almost as if they got a reality check, then Tebow threw another pick. I'm going to play it out but I may not end up saving it, upsets happen but if they can't make it into a game I may end up playing it again with some slider tweaks, I'll check back once I finish the second half.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 04:30 AM   #46
MVP

WDOgF0reL1fe's Arena

OVR: 27

Hey SN, i made some changes to your sliders that made my games great.
One in particular, between two evenly matched teams SDSU (me) vs UNLV (cpu)

I only threw 2 Ints and was 9 - 16 passing
And UNLV was 14 - 24 with only 1 INT

Ill post mine and tell me what you think, i lowered the Cpus Throwing accuracy the most, and the users as well. I also lowered the catching a bit as well.

OFFENSE: (HUM/CPU)
QB Accuracy: 40/40
Pass Blocking: 60/60
WR Catching: 40/35
RB Ability: 50/50
Run Blocking: 35/65

DEFENSE: (HUM/CPU)
Awareness: 45/85
Knockdowns: 100/100
Interceptions: 0/0
Break Block: 45/45
Tackling: 45/55

The special teams are the same as yours because there isnt much needed to change on that. Overall yours were great, but to my liking these changes seem to make it better.
Also, i lowered the tackling a tad on both sides, cause in theory, i believe thats what would cause more fumbles. But well see
Keep up the good work
Old 07-19-2007, 09:14 AM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
Hey SN, i made some changes to your sliders that made my games great.
One in particular, between two evenly matched teams SDSU (me) vs UNLV (cpu)

I only threw 2 Ints and was 9 - 16 passing
And UNLV was 14 - 24 with only 1 INT

Ill post mine and tell me what you think, i lowered the Cpus Throwing accuracy the most, and the users as well. I also lowered the catching a bit as well.

OFFENSE: (HUM/CPU)
QB Accuracy: 40/40
Pass Blocking: 60/60
WR Catching: 40/35
RB Ability: 50/50
Run Blocking: 35/65

DEFENSE: (HUM/CPU)
Awareness: 45/85
Knockdowns: 100/100
Interceptions: 0/0
Break Block: 45/45
Tackling: 45/55

The special teams are the same as yours because there isnt much needed to change on that. Overall yours were great, but to my liking these changes seem to make it better.
Also, i lowered the tackling a tad on both sides, cause in theory, i believe thats what would cause more fumbles. But well see
Keep up the good work
I was going in that direction with lowering WR catching and Accuracy more, also.

However, I was concerned with lowering the accuracy since I felt like that would actually cause HIGHER number of interceptions.

The slider set has been updated to v2.0 now.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #48
Pro

SN's Sliders v2.0 features:

* QB's high completion percentage gets lower than the norm of 70-85%

* More drops from the receivers, rather than near flawless games by all receivers every game

* Tough tackling, reducing the amount of break tackles

* High awareness for CPU for challenging defensive play

* Kicking game gets more realistic with more misses as it penalizes you for bad kicks.

* Better play in the trench between offensive and defensive line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »