Home

Playmaker's AA 360 sliders for 08

This is a discussion on Playmaker's AA 360 sliders for 08 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2007, 05:21 PM   #25
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Playmaker's AA 360 sliders for 08

I have to admit, these are the best yet, they play really well. I got schooled by Oklahoma using Penn St 34-13, I went 10 minute quarters and dropped both INT sliders to 0. I also used theaub's special teams sliders rather than the ones listed below.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2007, 06:48 PM   #26
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

bouts to give these a go ill holla back in a few
Old 07-23-2007, 09:08 PM   #27
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHUGHES
bouts to give these a go ill holla back in a few
I'm sure you'll enjoy them. They fit my game perfectly. Be sure to lower the INT slider to 0 though. The good AI running backs really punish you if you don't fill the gaps. I've had really exciting close games and are going to use these for my dynasty. Heisman is just not realistic for my liking and these really make AA difficult against the powerhouses.

Last edited by highheatkingsb; 07-23-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:51 PM   #28
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4

alright love these sliders!!!! First game I played I won 48-21 using Texas against Texas Tech then I wanted to see what would happen if i used a team that was lower than my opponent so I played ND vs. USC at USC. I lost 41-16 so I liked the fact that I have to work hard to win games when the oppenent is better than me. But there is one issue that I have though. For some reason the computer is destroying me in Passing. Now I understand if it was a really good QB doing it and stuff but the QB from TCU shouldnt be passing over 350 yds on me. So what do I do? I dont mind the CPU scoring cuz thats what I want but I dont like it when every game the computer cant be stop from the air. Do I raise my Defense AWR and lower the CPU QB Accuracy? if so how much?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:58 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost32
alright love these sliders!!!! First game I played I won 48-21 using Texas against Texas Tech then I wanted to see what would happen if i used a team that was lower than my opponent so I played ND vs. USC at USC. I lost 41-16 so I liked the fact that I have to work hard to win games when the oppenent is better than me. But there is one issue that I have though. For some reason the computer is destroying me in Passing. Now I understand if it was a really good QB doing it and stuff but the QB from TCU shouldnt be passing over 350 yds on me. So what do I do? I dont mind the CPU scoring cuz thats what I want but I dont like it when every game the computer cant be stop from the air. Do I raise my Defense AWR and lower the CPU QB Accuracy? if so how much?
I had the same question and i think playmakers said you can lower QBA to 80 or 90. I'm using it at 90 and it's been good so far for me.

I'm getting some nice variety of games with a few slight modifications that I made for myself. But other than that these are some damn good sliders for AA level. I really have to buckle down and stop the AI's RB's or else they'll gash me pretty good.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:45 PM   #30
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Talked to Playmaker a few months back and he is no longer with the OS family for reasons I am not at liberty to discuss, but you can find his work over at Sportsgamer.com. Peace!!!!
I was just about to ask the same question. The past couple of years I've been using PM's sliders as a base for my own. He's pretty thorough with his testing and tweaking of each individual slider and their affect on gameplay.

BTW, has PM made any Heisman sliders yet?
Old 07-24-2007, 11:32 PM   #31
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

Just wanted to thank Playmaker for his sliders, they are great, and thaks
to the member that posted it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
I was just about to ask the same question. The past couple of years I've been using PM's sliders as a base for my own. He's pretty thorough with his testing and tweaking of each individual slider and their affect on gameplay.

BTW, has PM made any Heisman sliders yet?
No he has not made any Heisman sliders as of yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »