Home

Jistics NCAA 08 AA Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Jistics NCAA 08 AA Sliders (360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #57
Rookie

pb4201's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Jistics NCAA 08 AA Sliders (360)

Jistic,

Just played WVU (ME) vs. Marshall and the Marshall QB still threw 4 picks. I know you're using a lesser team. Am I still seeing picks because I'm using a top rated team. Any idea on how I can reduce picks while still using a top rated team. Everything else looked really good...thanks, pb
Old 07-26-2007, 12:07 PM   #58
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4201
Jistic,

Just played WVU (ME) vs. Marshall and the Marshall QB still threw 4 picks. I know you're using a lesser team. Am I still seeing picks because I'm using a top rated team. Any idea on how I can reduce picks while still using a top rated team. Everything else looked really good...thanks, pb
Have you tried knockdowns at 0? A few others are seeing a difference with lower ints with both INT and Knockdown sliders set to 0. I just wonder how the coverage will look using these.
Twitter
YouTube
Old 07-26-2007, 12:18 PM   #59
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
It's always a good feeling when you get the right settings, because you stop thinking about this and that and just focus on football and having fun!

About the only thing I might change is lower the HUM ACC one click and lower the HUM RB and RB ABL slider a click.

Iam having a little TOO much success running the option which I believe is a by product of having low CPU DEF AWR. But I don't wanna raise that CPU AWR too much so let's see if we can compensate by lowering the HUM running sliders a bit.
Everytime I think I've found a solution with sliders, another issue pops up. I think I've ironed out the INT issues, but now I feel I'm having too much success running the ball. I've raised CPU DEF AWA again, but don't want to increase it too much for fear of the INT issues... and I'm afraid to go lower my RUN ABI for fear of FUM issues. I may try moving up to Heisman again.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:20 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Everytime I think I've found a solution with sliders, another issue pops up. I think I've ironed out the INT issues, but now I feel I'm having too much success running the ball. I've raised CPU DEF AWA again, but don't want to increase it too much for fear of the INT issues... and I'm afraid to go lower my RUN ABI for fear of FUM issues. I may try moving up to Heisman again.
Don't be afraid. I'd drop the run abl, but if you really are worried about fumbles than drop the Run Blk

Old 07-26-2007, 12:21 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4201
Jistic,

To be honest, 4 picks against WVU if you're Marshall isn't all that odd.

I'd evaluate when playing some of the better teams.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2007, 12:41 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
To be honest, 4 picks against WVU if you're Marshall isn't all that odd.

I'd evaluate when playing some of the better teams.
I've noticed a few things myself in testing things out:

-I've had good results (like 1 int per side) when matching up two good teams (strong offense and strong defense)

-Lesser teams throw a lot of picks, even against other lesser teams and it doesn't seem to be linked to the QB's ratings as Troy's QB was an impact player and I could not get him to throw less than 4 picks against Arkansas State's defense who's a C or C+ defense. I haven't looked in depth at the ratings of the players involved.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:03 PM   #63
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Has anyone seen a large amount of human fumbles with these settings? I seem to have issues with a receiver making a catch, then fumbling before I can hit the cover button. I wonder as I have been running AI Def awareness around 50 and that may somehow effect my fumbling issues, especially if nothing is seen to be a problem at 20 for def awareness. I notice the CPU fumbles are much lower than mine as I play with my Def awareness at 20. Any thoughts?
Twitter
YouTube
Old 07-26-2007, 01:19 PM   #64
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Is there any way to set tendencies? The CPU was trying 52 yard fg's against me. They missed 4 fg's in one game.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »