Home

As promised, my sliders for opening up the game on AA

This is a discussion on As promised, my sliders for opening up the game on AA within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2007, 12:30 PM   #17
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: As promised, my sliders for opening up the game on AA

Ok so I think I might be set now - I played Virginia at North Carolina last night and lost a tough one 16-10. I had 4 turnovers, 2 were terrible picks thrown by me and 2 fumbles in the red zone. One was becasue I was running with QB Sewell and I meant to hit the slide button and instead I hit the spin button. He was completely destroyed by 2 guys and fumbled. Obviously my fault. Teh other was a fumble by my starting RB at the 2, I tried to juke and score and he got slammed and fumbled. I had 5 red zone visits and had only 1 Td and 1 Fg to show for it.

As for the CPU - 1 fumble, that was it. The game seemed right on so I think I am done tinkering, unless someone comes up with a theory to make the CPU stop trying 55 yard FGs. They are pretty much what I had above, but with INTs at 30.

AA - 7 min quarters 360

OFFENSE HUM CPU
QB ACC 45 50
PASS BLK 60 50
WR CATCH 30 30
RB ABLTY 50 50
RUN BLK 40 65

DEFENSE HUM CPU
AWR 30 45
KNKDWNS 0 0
INT 30 30
BRK BLK 40 45
TKL 35 40
Old 08-02-2007, 09:43 AM   #18
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: As promised, my sliders for opening up the game on AA

To follow up on my last post, I am now set with the sliders above. I mentioned that my schedules were about to get tougher - well last night I
took my Nittany Lions into the Big House. I did not play well and I got pasted 38-17 and it wasn't that close. I had a total of 5 turnovers, 3 INTs which were completely my fault. The Wolverines stopped my running game and then sacked Morelli a few times, which completely threw my game off. It was just domination - it was good to see actually since I had played lesser opponents and pretty much had my way with them.
Henne did throw two picks, one by Impact CB Justin King (All American Honorable Mention) where he turned to look when the ball was in the air and made a nice adjustment and catch - though on the next play I fumbled (I was careless in traffic) so it didn't much matter.

So now I have had close games come down to the wire, high scoring shootouts, blowouts by and against me and defensive struggles. I am now happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »