Home

Well...I've found my sliders.

This is a discussion on Well...I've found my sliders. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #33
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Well...I've found my sliders.

I'm giving these a shot. I tried all sorts of AA sliders and INT problems plus being too easy makes me want to try another set of Heisman. I'll be playing ECU as UNC so it should be even opponent.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:47 PM   #34
stewaat

OVR:

I'm just gonna play default Heisman and deal with it. Except for special teams sliders, gonna move those down.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:51 PM   #35
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
I'm going to try this with Grisch's adjustments. I am honestly fed up with this pathetic effort by EA this year.

Last night's games:

Ohio State(me) at Miami. OSU fumbles the opening kickoff. Miami recovers. First play from scrimmage is a pick 6 by Malcolm Jenkins. Next kick off was a Miami fumble recovered by OSU and then fumbled back to Miami....I quit after that.

Auburn at Florida(me). Defensive battle for most of the first half until the last two minutes when Cox throws two presents to me. One set up a score and the other was a pick 6....I quit again.

Indiana at Notre Dame(me). Opening kick off the swap fumbles on the same play BS happens again. I get possession and throw a pick (my fault). Indiana goes up 14-0 until late in the first half when Zibikowski gets an early XMAS present and takes it to the house. 14-7. Next possession....pick for ND...I quit again.

You get the idea. On to the next set of sliders. EA should be freaking embarrassed by this s***. I've never been more pi**ed off about a video game ever.
Wow, that sums up my frustration as well. I think the problem is when you throw an errant pass, it's always up and away, its never too short. Therefore, the CPU ALWAYS has a change to INT the ball. AND when there is an INT, 1/2 the time it's taken to the house for a TD. I'll play a solid 2 quarters here and there but then the there are some TOs taken to the house for TDs and it kills the game. I can see if it happens once or twice but not every single game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2007, 01:29 PM   #36
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Hey AA. Are you still searching for sliders? I see you just tried Bill Abner's. I'm still using sliders that are similar to the one you posted in this thread. Was it getting too easy? One thing I did was bump up HUM RB ABI because I didn't feel like I could break a big run. However, I still like the flow of the game with these settings.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #37
no1
Beer the Turtle

no1's Arena

OVR: 5

have you guys tried playmakers sliders? Ive been going through all these sliders trying to find the right combination without it being too easy or just complete frustrating BS with the turnovers on heisman even though I win the game...his new ones seem to play really well...I lost 2 straight games to ranked teams in close games...but blew out easy opponents..

I actually had a smile on my face while playing and not that intense edge of the couch this **** better not happen again stuff...I actually felt like I was in control...ha

honestly I think EA is messing with us since people complained offense was too easy last year...I just pray for a patch...I dont know why they cant have levels like AA, heisman and then SIM or give us control of the sliders that actually make a difference
Old 08-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #38
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Hey AA. Are you still searching for sliders? I see you just tried Bill Abner's. I'm still using sliders that are similar to the one you posted in this thread. Was it getting too easy? One thing I did was bump up HUM RB ABI because I didn't feel like I could break a big run. However, I still like the flow of the game with these settings.
Not really "searching". I'm still using these for the most part. Just figured I'd try Bill's because I liked his previous sets. They were pretty good too.

I've made slight modifications but I'm still getting great results on these.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

AA, what are your tweaks? I haven't had a chance to play in a few days but I should tonight or tomorrow sometime. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »