Home

Uh-oh. I may be on to something here (hopefully). The Boss AA sliders.

This is a discussion on Uh-oh. I may be on to something here (hopefully). The Boss AA sliders. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2007, 11:51 PM   #49
Rookie

racoon007's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Uh-oh. I may be on to something here (hopefully). The Boss AA sliders.

r these for xbox or ps3
Old 08-03-2007, 10:36 AM   #50
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6

For the most part I really like these. The only thing I dislike is the cpu just passes all over me like I'm a high school JV team. The stanford QB just lit me up for 424 yards through the air with 3 Touchdowns on 75 percent passing. He also threw 2 interceptions, but you sure as hell better throw one or two when you pass that much... Anyways thats my only beef. Each game has had around 1 or 2 int's, I'm not getting 3 4 and 5 every single game now which is refreshing. I might consider bumping the cpu RBA up a notch or two cause the past few games they haven't had more than 60 yards on the ground.

North Carolina TarheelsCarolina PanthersCarolina Hurricanes Charlotte Hornets
Old 08-04-2007, 12:52 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by racoon007
r these for xbox or ps3
It shouldn't make a difference. They are both the same game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2007, 10:34 AM   #52
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

In my most recent game with the sliders here I was ND at home against Purdue and got lit up 37-21. I trailed 37-0 early in the third as Painter was just ridiculous. He ended up being 19-27 for 336 3 TDs and 4 INTs. One interception was pass in the flat to Zibikowski who ran it in for the easy score....ONCE AGAIN. Both teams combined for 10 turnovers.

Based on this and the results from my other games IMO the turnover problem CANNOT be fixed no matter what sliders you use. Forget the reversed KND and INT slider bs. This game just flat out sucks. I don't even get excited when I do get an INT in the game as it all seems so scripted. Fumbles are the same way.

EA should have their a**es kicked for releasing this game. Where in the hell is Ian Cameron and all his "gameplay improvement" BS that he talked about in the pre-release video interviews? Newsflash Ian, your project is a joke this year. It's sad because if you would have tested the game and fixed this issue along with depth chart issue this would have been the best NCAA to date. Did you test this game with blindfolds on?
Old 08-05-2007, 11:48 AM   #53
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
EA should have their a**es kicked for releasing this game. Where in the hell is Ian Cameron and all his "gameplay improvement" BS that he talked about in the pre-release video interviews? Newsflash Ian, your project is a joke this year. It's sad because if you would have tested the game and fixed this issue along with depth chart issue this would have been the best NCAA to date. Did you test this game with blindfolds on?
I feel your frustration. Although there are other problems, this would have been an extremely solid effort if not for the ridiculous interceptions.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 08-05-2007, 02:41 PM   #54
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
In my most recent game with the sliders here I was ND at home against Purdue and got lit up 37-21. I trailed 37-0 early in the third as Painter was just ridiculous. He ended up being 19-27 for 336 3 TDs and 4 INTs. One interception was pass in the flat to Zibikowski who ran it in for the easy score....ONCE AGAIN. Both teams combined for 10 turnovers.

Based on this and the results from my other games IMO the turnover problem CANNOT be fixed no matter what sliders you use. Forget the reversed KND and INT slider bs. This game just flat out sucks. I don't even get excited when I do get an INT in the game as it all seems so scripted. Fumbles are the same way.

totally agree with you, INT canīt be fixed with sliders.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:41 PM   #55
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

I started my Rutgers dynasty.

Proceeded to throw 8 INTs in 1.5 games and lost 5 fumbles.

Shut the game off midway through the 2nd game and don't know if I'll start another dynasty............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2007, 09:17 PM   #56
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
I started my Rutgers dynasty.

Proceeded to throw 8 INTs in 1.5 games and lost 5 fumbles.

Shut the game off midway through the 2nd game and don't know if I'll start another dynasty............
I'm with ya man. I think we've given a pretty good effort. I've tried every combo possible and it's just not happening. I guess I'll hope for a patch or dump this to some arcade player on EBay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »