Home

Soce's 360 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Soce's 360 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Soce's 360 Heisman Sliders

Do you have any interest in doing a dynasty online with me and transfered over e-mail since we using same sliders?
Old 08-05-2007, 12:10 PM   #50
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
Do you have any interest in doing a dynasty online with me and transfered over e-mail since we using same sliders?
I would, but i have a feeling youd get frustrated at how slow i go. I travel for business, and my fiancee and i are planning a wedding () so i get to play a few games at a time, and then may not touch the game for a week (like next week when im out of town). I appreciate the thought though.

Keep me posted on your progress on the sliders and your dynasty though. I check OS from work and the road just to get my video game fix.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:12 PM   #51
MVP

awesome, what is your 360 account name? i will add you. add me: Keyser Soze 15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2007, 12:14 PM   #52
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

Quote:
awesome, what is your 360 account name? i will add you. add me: Keyser Soze 15
Mine is CallMeTaterNutz But odds are i wont be online anytime soon, but ill add you when i do hop on next time. Im gunna finish my game against Akron and ill post some results in here, and any trends im seeing. Let me know if you make any changes.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Mine is CallMeTaterNutz But odds are i wont be online anytime soon, but ill add you when i do hop on next time. Im gunna finish my game against Akron and ill post some results in here, and any trends im seeing. Let me know if you make any changes.
made a couple earlier today so double check them and post your exact sliders. I really don't see any need to alter mine but i would look at yours and play a game to see what the differences might cause. the cpu is plenty able to run the ball with these as well as pass. if they get hot at either it can be really hard game. and using OSU i can not compete against the A+ teams so that gives me something to grow into. are you going to start a dynasty any time soon?
Old 08-05-2007, 12:21 PM   #54
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

Quote:
made a couple earlier today so double check them and post your exact sliders. I really don't see any need to alter mine but i would look at yours and play a game to see what the differences might cause. the cpu is plenty able to run the ball with these as well as pass. if they get hot at either it can be really hard game. and using OSU i can not compete against the A+ teams so that gives me something to grow into. are you going to start a dynasty any time soon?
Ive got an IU dynasty going right now, im 3 games in but will start an FSU one when i get the sliders just right. I wanted to try IU and see how hard recruiting was with a lower team. ill have two going at once, just to vary up the recruiting and game play. My sliders, as of right now are

55/20
60/20
60/40
55/60
70/80

40/35
30/5
0/0
40/35
80/60

25/15
10/10
30/25
40/60
50/40

If you have sliders that work for you, stay with them. That seems to be the holy grail this year, finding the exact right sliders. If you wanna borrow some of mine, or some ideas, go for it, just do what makes the game the most fun for you. Like i said, mine are about set, maybe one click on one or two sliders, but im done touching them i think. Unless you have a breakthrough
Old 08-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #55
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

I just lost to Akron 25-23 on a freaking safety. It was completely my fault, but it still sucks to lose that way. They lit me up in the second half, but it didnt feel cheesy. I couldnt call the right plays, my halfback went out injured, i lost a CB to injury, just seemed i was a litle off. One of their 2nd half passing TD's came when i brought a heavy blitz and they found the one on one coverage and took advantage of it. Final Stats

Stats: IU - Akron
Rushing: 24 for 31 yards (tons of sacks) - 33 for 80 yards
Passing: 12/24 176 yards 0TD 1 INT - 26/39 347 yards 2 TD 2 INT
3rd down: 4-14 (28%) - 6-15 (40%)
Turnovers: 1 - 3
I was sacked 6 times, they were sacked 3 times.

They led 23-16 with a minute left and i pulled off a sweet strip animation and returned it for a TD to tie it up. I kicked off to them, held them to 3 and out, they punted and it stopped at the 1. I called a HB dive and barely got out of endzone. Called a shotgun pass play, and i rolled out when i didnt need to and got hit, game over....

It feels real solid at this point. If i wasnt such an idiot id be better than 1-2 right now with IU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2007, 03:37 PM   #56
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

Its official.....i suck.....i just got smoked, at home, by Illinois. 55-15. I couldnt do anything right, except on my first drive, i marched right down and scored. Pretty damn awful. Alot of turnovers, but i was playing from behind most the game. Stats are pretty gross, but alot of their TD passes came when they picked up the blitz and found 1 on 1 coverage.

Stats: IU - Illini
Rushing: 22 for 22 (lots of sacks again) - 42 for 207 2 TD
Passing: 31 of 57 for 290 yards 1 TD 2 INT - 24 for 43, 468 yards 5 TD and too many picks (not sure what the deal is....i made 2 user picks, but i super simmed the last quarter, no one scored, but their backup apparently threw 3 INT.)
i got sacked 7 times, sacked them twice......

I might take CPU RBA down a click and either up my RBA or lower their break block or tackling. Havent had any big running plays.....but its bc my #1 back is out and my backups blow you know what

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »