Home

Fish-Heisman sliders built from the ground up! {For the Ultimate Slider Experience!}

This is a discussion on Fish-Heisman sliders built from the ground up! {For the Ultimate Slider Experience!} within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Fish-Heisman sliders built from the ground up! {For the Ultimate Slider Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAA
Okay everyone I have the SP Team problem fixed with all 4 skill levels now. You can find them on the front page. If this doesn't fix the unrealistic kicking then I really don't know what to do. I explained what I did different. If you can find better kick setting that uses the player ratting better then these then please let me know.

As I come up with offense and defens sliders I will post them. So It may be awhile before I post any new updates. Who knows.

Let me know what you think of the new kicking sliders.
Good stuff. I'll give them a try tonight. I'll keep checking back to see what you come up with for offense and defense sliders. So far I think I like your sliders better than any others I've tried.
Although I do like the sliders that Spin (I think he did them anyway) did based solely on team ratings, I think yours may have more promise. Please keep posting your findings here as well as any game results you may get. I find that other guys who post their sliders also post their game results and it's really helpful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Fish-Heisman sliders built from the ground up! {For the Ultimate Slider Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevdawg0909
Good stuff. I'll give them a try tonight. I'll keep checking back to see what you come up with for offense and defense sliders. So far I think I like your sliders better than any others I've tried.
Although I do like the sliders that Spin (I think he did them anyway) did based solely on team ratings, I think yours may have more promise. Please keep posting your findings here as well as any game results you may get. I find that other guys who post their sliders also post their game results and it's really helpful.
Alright

Tell me what you think of this I just got done testing the QB Strenths for each level using a 99 rated QB. My goal is in order for the QBS to play to their ratings as close as possiable for the human. I set up in a hail mary with the ball spotted on the 45 yard line just step up to the 50 and have the QBA slider started at the bottom and just raised it until I could not bullet or lob past the endzone line for each skill level. Here are my finding these are human QBA sliders only for now.

QBA

Fish 25

Varsity 20

All American 25 {Its hard to belive myself that the QBA is weaker for human on AA then on Varsity. Now thats strange but true.}

heisman 20
Old 08-08-2007, 05:02 AM   #27
Banned

I have updated the sliders again. I put out more challengeing freshman sliders. They really can't get any more challengeing then this without hadicapping something.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

AA- Heisman still comming.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:21 AM   #28
Banned

Here are my updated defense sliders for freshman. If you need the whole updated set go to the first page. I had to change the human and cpu defense because it was to strong this is pretty good now

still may change though.

Defense:
The human is first and the cpu is second. The sliders are in ( )

{Awarness Freshman} -(0/100) {New #(75/100)}
{Awarness Varsity} -(10/10)
{Awarness AA} -(0/0)
{Awarness Heisman} -(0/0)

{Knockdowns Freshman} -(0/0) {New#(25/25)}
{Knockdowns Varsity} -(0/0)
{Knockdowns AA} -(0/0)
{Knockdowns Heisman} -(0/0)

{Interceptions Freshman} -(0/0) {New #(75/75)}
{Interceptions Varsity} -(15/15)
{Interceptions AA} -(0/0)
{Interceptions Heisman} -(100/100)

{Break Block Freshman} -(0/0) {New # (25/25)}
{Break Block Varsity} -(0/0)
{Break Block AA} -(0/0)
{Break Block Heisman} -(0/0)

{Tackling Freshman} -(0/100) {New #(75/100)}
{Tackling Varsity} -(10/10)
{Tackling AA} -(0/0)
{Tackling Heisman} -(0/0)
Old 08-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #29
Banned

I have the full set of freshman done now you can get them off the first page.

The freshman sliders I have are set in stone. Its not possiable to make freshman any better then these sliders make it!

Next I will move onto Varsity and try to perfect it.

Please try the freshman sliders even if its just for fun and let me know what you think of them. I am not saying these are challenging or anything but you get alote more realistic stats with these and alote funner games then you do with the freshman right out of the box.

Try these you might just have fun playing on freshman for a change!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:29 AM   #30
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

BEAUTIFULLY DONE...If for presentation alone
Old 08-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
BEAUTIFULLY DONE...If for presentation alone
lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 01:32 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 17

Who's gonna play on freshman? I appreciate the work you are putting into these, but that just seems like a waste of time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »