Home

Fish-Heisman sliders built from the ground up! {For the Ultimate Slider Experience!}

This is a discussion on Fish-Heisman sliders built from the ground up! {For the Ultimate Slider Experience!} within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2007, 07:12 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Fish-Heisman sliders built from the ground up! {For the Ultimate Slider Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
Who's gonna play on freshman? I appreciate the work you are putting into these, but that just seems like a waste of time.
Not really. People may not play freshman. with these freshman is kinda fun now.

The point of this post is I am not just making sliders for freshman. I am trying to make all the skill levels fun to play on.

By the way since I am posting I will have my varsity set out soon.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Fish-Heisman sliders built from the ground up! {For the Ultimate Slider Experienc

whats deal with 100 on INTs for heisman?
Old 08-08-2007, 10:08 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 17

wait, i must be reading something wrong because i will run for 400 yards with these... whats with defense gets all zeros but running game is all jacked up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
wait, i must be reading something wrong because i will run for 400 yards with these... whats with defense gets all zeros but running game is all jacked up?

I know the running game is kinda to much on this version of Heisman. I am makeing a tougher version though. and as far as the INT getting 100 it loosens up the passing game. It kinda fixes the INT problem but not all the way since no slider set can do that for heisman this year, but it helps a great deal.

As far as the defense on all 0's that may change on my next release but it not weak if that is what you are getting at.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:14 AM   #37
Banned

I have updated my Varsity sliders to bring you the most realisim that you could possiabley get from varsity, with the none inflatable averages on the qba and rbs, but at the same time allowing both you and the cpu to score and gain yards.

PLEASE TRY THESE OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM.

I AM GOINING TO START WORKING ON THE UPDATE FOR MY ALL AMERICAN SLIDERS NOW THAT I HAVE FISH AND VARSITY SLIDERS DONE.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:16 AM   #38
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

you should revise your heisman set they are really unbalance.
RA at 70 Tackle at 0 ? what you were thinking?
Old 08-09-2007, 01:19 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 14

They are not unbalanced. The sliders work good on heisman and I am getting realistic results. If you are having trouble, I suggest you work on your tackling.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:20 AM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
you should revise your heisman set they are really unbalance.
RA at 70 Tackle at 0 ? what you were thinking?
I haven't played on heisman alote. so I am not that good at it. My last set was to make it easier and not harder. I have gotten better so my next set will play more true to the team ratings more then ever I promise.

I am just working my way up to heisman I am about to start all american then I will fix Heisman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »