Home

LAST SLIDER SET YOU'll EVER USE!!

This is a discussion on LAST SLIDER SET YOU'll EVER USE!! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #1
Rookie

Smithy07's Arena

OVR: 1
LAST SLIDER SET YOU'll EVER USE!!

Thanx to:

NCAA
Rookie

This guy should be known as the Don of sliders....He used them for the Ultimate Simulation....

With this thoery why not take it a little further....

DT with 97 strength dominating a C with 85 strength can only be achieve with "0" sliders

I moved all my sliders to "0" except QB accuracy to 40/40 both HUM/CPU and have played 6-7 minutes and it's like watching the games on Saturday....

Kicking game you adjust the way you want, but offense and defense you control all the action...dummy db well stop playing a guy with 60 AWR, lineman can't block start lineman with 90 plus skills in that area....WR can't catch sit the guy with 99 speed and 65 catching...

NCAA
Rookie

Who ever you are I give you mad props for changing my EA football experience...I used "0" sliders back in the day but not to this success..."0" sliders changes your whole outlook on the game...You'll do what it takes to land the 5-4 stars that can start by the time there jrs and srs...yeah you may get a few fr and so to get it done , but it returns the game back to where it belongs....Dynasties will never be the same....if I get some pretty decent kicking game sliders I will post...working now on punting numbers...tired of lower level teams averaging 20 yards a punt return...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 09:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: LAST SLIDER SET YOU'll EVER USE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy07
Thanx to:

NCAA
Rookie

This guy should be known as the Don of sliders....He used them for the Ultimate Simulation....

DT with 97 strength dominating a C with 85 strength can only be achieve with "0" sliders

I moved all my sliders to "0" except QB accuracy to 40/40 both HUM/CPU and have played 6-7 minutes and it's like watching the games on Saturday....

Kicking game you adjust the way you want, but offense and defense you control all the action...dummy db well stop playing a guy with 60 AWR, lineman can't block start lineman with 90 plus skills in that area....WR can't catch sit the guy with 99 speed and 65 catching...

NCAA
Rookie

Who ever you are I give you mad props for changing my EA football experience...I used "0" sliders back in the day but not to this success..."0" sliders changes your whole outlook on the game...You'll do what it takes to land the 5-4 stars that can start by the time there jrs and srs...yeah you may get a few fr and so to get it done , but it returns the game back to where it belongs....Dynasties will never be the same....if I get some pretty decent kicking game sliders I will post...working now on punting numbers...tired of lower level teams averaging 20 yards a punt return...
What level? Heisman or AA or BOTH?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:37 AM   #3
Rookie

OpTiOnMaStA's Arena

OVR: 4

You know I would be very interested in seeing how a modified version of this works on Varsity mode. I have read for years that Jistic believes Varsity is the way to go to cut out a lot of the crap in the game. I would like to see how these play in that regard.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:37 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

Busy day for me so I won't be able to try these out any time soon, but it will be interesting to see how many others like them. I've never agreed with "0" or "100" settings as they just seem too extreme, but maybe you've found something?

So everything is at "0" except QBA at 40 for both HUM/CPU, and make up your own Special Teams sliders. What level are these for ... AA, Varsity, Heisman?

Sounds like this would make it very difficult to play with a weak program which would make developing a doormat into a contender a good challenge?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:39 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 17

i tried these out and didn't work at all for me. while i know what he is getting at with the zero sliders effecting performance of particular players, i felt that throwing was way too easy because the cpu would not adjust to what i was doing. that coupled with if you have a burner speed type player running an out and he gets to the corner it is an 80 yard TD every time. on heisman with CPU AWR well above zero you might get away with this once then they shut it down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 10:15 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
i tried these out and didn't work at all for me. while i know what he is getting at with the zero sliders effecting performance of particular players, i felt that throwing was way too easy because the cpu would not adjust to what i was doing. that coupled with if you have a burner speed type player running an out and he gets to the corner it is an 80 yard TD every time. on heisman with CPU AWR well above zero you might get away with this once then they shut it down.
Put human QBA on 20 the origional one I had. had the human throwing to fast for the defense to fully adjust to it.

Now the all 0 sliders will work.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:16 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy07
Thanx to:

NCAA
Rookie

NCAA
Rookie

I appericate what you said.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:45 AM   #8
Rookie

Smithy07's Arena

yeah i was looking for a new qb accuracy the ball was beating the db there all of the time...i did not crank up my passing until after 6 games...i will try the 20 qb accuracy or at least 30 until i can figure out how not to look and wanna go left and the ball goes right

also i used these on heisman only, I've never played on any other level since this ea series has started....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »