Home

Old 08-11-2007, 12:07 AM   #1
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Slider question.

I've been using playmakers AA sliders for 360 now for a while, and they are awesome. My offense plays perfect, but one thing is the defense. I can never play realistic defense.

It's ok in exhibition, but it's almost as if the game jacks up a few notches in dynasty. It gets ridiculous when Idaho drives for a TD and FG in their first two possessions at USC. I can't stop the pass. I play what I think the correct defenses are and try to stray away from mismatches, but no dice.

I jacked some of the sliders up on my defense (like awareness and knockdowns) and even knocked the CPU QB accuracy down some.I don't want them to always be shut out, but I don't want Idaho to bowl me over like a D-3 school.

So can anyone offer me any advice one this (Please, not comments like "get better freak.") or anything

I will keep adjusting the CPU QB settings and my defensive settings for now, but it's hard if you dont do it in dynasty.

So any tips or anything on how to make CPU passing more realistic?

A game with a CPU QB of average talent going 17-30 with 220 yards 2td's and a 1 int is what I mean by realistic. Not a small school QB going 24-30 for 375 yards 4tds and 3 ints.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I can post my modified playmakers sliders now if it would help you guys lead me in the right direction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2007, 12:11 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Slider question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
I've been using playmakers AA sliders for 360 now for a while, and they are awesome. My offense plays perfect, but one thing is the defense. I can never play realistic defense.

It's ok in exhibition, but it's almost as if the game jacks up a few notches in dynasty. It gets ridiculous when Idaho drives for a TD and FG in their first two possessions at USC. I can't stop the pass. I play what I think the correct defenses are and try to stray away from mismatches, but no dice.

I jacked some of the sliders up on my defense (like awareness and knockdowns) and even knocked the CPU QB accuracy down some.I don't want them to always be shut out, but I don't want Idaho to bowl me over like a D-3 school.

So can anyone offer me any advice one this (Please, not comments like "get better freak.") or anything

I will keep adjusting the CPU QB settings and my defensive settings for now, but it's hard if you dont do it in dynasty.

So any tips or anything on how to make CPU passing more realistic?

A game with a CPU QB of average talent going 17-30 with 220 yards 2td's and a 1 int is what I mean by realistic. Not a small school QB going 24-30 for 375 yards 4tds and 3 ints.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I can post my modified playmakers sliders now if it would help you guys lead me in the right direction.
Post them mabey I can give you a few tips
Old 08-11-2007, 12:35 AM   #3
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Here is as follows. AA difficulty

USER
Qb acc 50
PB 25
wr catching 55
rb ability 55
run blocking 25

def
awareness 65
kd 55
int 10
bb 10
tackling 25

special teams
fg power 25
fg acc 50
pp 25
ka 50
kp 50

CPU

off
qb acc 60
pb 15
wr cat 50
rb ability 100
rb 25

def
awareness 100
kd 25
int 0
bb 10
tackling 100

special teams
fg power 25
fg acc 50
pp 25
pa 50
kp 50

These are the ones I sent in the PM bro.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:55 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2

[quote=baumy300;2037648260]Here is as follows. AA difficulty

I can't help of full off sliders yet so I will change the ones that I know

the new numbers are for both cpu and human

Qb acc 25 =true pass ratings
PB 45 for now may change
wr catching 90 set in stone
rb ability 0 for now - may change
run blocking 45 for now may change

both cpu and human
def
awareness 0 for now may change
kd 5 set in stone
int 95 set in stone
bb 5 set in stone
tackling 0 for now may change

These right here are true AA SP sliders both cpu and human
special teams
fg power 5
fg acc 0
pp 0
ka 0
kp 40/45

Note the ones that I have may change I am still trying to get those to simulate realistic games, but as far as the gameplay goes they work good, but in then end I will make the questionable ones better

gives these a quick try and let me know what you think

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »