Home

*{}{TSG}{VaRiSiTy}{LoG}{}* Plz Read details inside

This is a discussion on *{}{TSG}{VaRiSiTy}{LoG}{}* Plz Read details inside within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2007, 03:13 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
*{}{TSG}{VaRiSiTy}{LoG}{}* Plz Read details inside

*{}{TSG}{VaRiSiTy}{LoG}{}*
Last updated at 1:19 Pm on 8/14/07
{Added QB Acc and complet set of SP TGeam sliders}

Offense: Cpu and Hum are the same
{QB Accuracy (40/35)
Defense: Cpu and Hum are the same
N/A
Sp Team Cpu and Human are the same
{FG Power (0/0)
{FG Accuracy (0/0)
{Punt Power (0/0)
{Punt Accuracy (60/60)
{Kickoff Power (/40/40)
^
^
(The above sliders use true player rattings)

Notes on what I am doining:
These are goining to be varsity sliders that play off of true player and cpu ratings. I have found out ways to test the sliders to push the rating of both the cpu and human more and more. below is a detailed list on the things that I have tested.

Here are the sliders that I have tested so far QBA for both cpu and human & SP Team Sliders for both cpu and human below are the numbers that I have come up with so far with explainations to them.

QBA
  • to test this slider for both the cpu and human we need a 99 rated QB. Go to practice and choose offense only. Empty all of the sliders right now for human and cpu.
  • Next go to choose play and pick the 3rd Hail Marry Pass. The best QB in the game should not be able to throw it for more then 60yards.
  • So the last thing we do is spot the ball at the home teams 46 yardline and that will have the passers front foot on the home teams 40 yard line.
  • The last thing to do is just let your recivers reach the endzone and bullet it to the wr. on 0 you will not have enough strength to reach him so therefore just raise it until the QB is only strong enough to throw it to the line of the endzone. The # we come up with is 40 for human.
To come up with the cpu QBA we do the above the only difference is you have to select the other team so the cpu can throw it on their own. a good defense play to call when the cpu is in the hail marry is Man Coverage LB Double. Also before you test the cpus QBA out you need to max out the following sliders. Hum Awr & cpu run and pass block sliders. Once you have done that let the cpu throw the ball until they can throw just as far as you. The # we end up with is 35 Thats right the cpu QBA is actually stronger then the human on Varsity. shocking I know.

SP team Sliders
  • To test these sliders all we need is a 99 rated kicker. First empty out the human awarness and the cpu run and pass block. The only sliders that should still have something in them is the QBA for the human and cpu which should be set at 40/35.
  • Next choose a FG play and respot the ball on the away teams 39 yard line and when you snap the ball your player will be on the away teams 46 yard line. from the 46 yard line to the goal post is 56 yards with the slider for both human and cpu at 0, then both the cpu and human will use true kicking power.
  • For the FG Acc & Punt power keep both on 0 for the hum and cpu they will use realistic accuracy settings.
  • the last thing is the Kickoff Power just choose kickoff only and raise the power slider up until you can make a TB. Both human and cpu end up at 40 kickpower to balance it out just add 60 accuracy to both human and cpu to
These are the only sliders that I have tested so far as I test more of them i will post the sliders and results. Unless its a slider you have to guess on then I will just post the slider number.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »