Home

DO NOT START YOUR DYNASTY WITHOUT TRYING THESE SLIDERS!

This is a discussion on DO NOT START YOUR DYNASTY WITHOUT TRYING THESE SLIDERS! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2007, 09:50 AM   #1
Rookie

grayskinner's Arena

OVR: 1
DO NOT START YOUR DYNASTY WITHOUT TRYING THESE SLIDERS!

Hey guys,

I started my dynasty with these sliders last night and they provide the most realistic games I have ever played on any system! I guarantee you will love them. I have been testing slider settings since the release of the game. My dynasty consists of 3 teams: Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Florida State. Last night I played the games for the first week of the season and had excellent results, including a field goal with 35 seconds left to win against cal with my beloved Tennessee Vols. The kick was absolutely gorgeous; a 37 yard attempt which looked like it was going wide right and at the last second drifted left between the uprights. It was emotional because I play the game with ultimate realism, meaning there is no going back if I lose a game. If I lose, I lose and I only play once. This is why ultimate realism is so important to me. Last year as an example, I was able to go undefeated to the SEC championship game but lost to auburn in a heartbreaker.

The Mississippi State game absolutely rocked! I lost 31 - 7; However, the game was fun and I still feel like the dawgs will have a decent season barring injury. The FSU game was good as well. Anyway, enough about my season; try these sliders for yourself and let me know what you think. I doubt you will be disappointed and you may develop a new love for this excellent game with which EA has blessed us.

Skill level: All American
Qtr Length: 8 min

Offense (HUM/CPU)
QB Accuracy: 40/40
PASS Blocking: 0/0
WR Catching: 20/20
RB Ability: 40/40
Run Block: 0/0

Defense (HUM/CPU)
Awareness: 40/40
Knockdowns: 10/10
Interceptions: 0/0
Break Block: 40/40
Tackling: 10/10

Have fun!!!! I am!!!!

I am at work now and forgot to get the Special teams sliders. I will post those tonight. I am pretty sure they are all zeros with the exception of the kick power slider. I think I have it at 10.

Last edited by grayskinner; 08-31-2007 at 12:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2007, 10:12 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: DO NOT START YOUR DYNASTY WITHOUT TRYING THESE SLIDERS!

typing in yellow is not advised...
Old 08-31-2007, 10:19 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayskinner
Hey guys,

I started my dynasty with these sliders last night and they provide the most realistic games I have ever played on any system! I guarantee you will love them. I have been testing slider settings since the release of the game. My dynasty consists of 3 teams: Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Florida State. Last night I played the games for the first week of the season and had excellent results, including a field goal with 35 seconds left to win against cal with my beloved Tennessee Vols. The kick was absolutely gorgeous; a 37 yard attempt which looked like it was going wide right and at the last second drifted left between the uprights. It was emotional because I play the game with ultimate realism, meaning there is no going back if I lose a game. If I lose, I lose and I only play once. This is why ultimate realism is so important to me. Last year as an example, I was able to go undefeated to the SEC championship game but lost to auburn in a heartbreaker.

The Mississippi State game absolutely rocked! I lost 31 - 7; However, the game was fun and I still feel like the dawgs will have a decent season barring injury. The FSU game was good as well. Anyway, enough about my season; try these sliders for yourself and let me know what you think. I doubt you will be disappointed and you may develop a new love for this excellent game with which EA has blessed us.

Skill level: All American
Qtr Length: 8 min

Offense (HUM/CPU)
QB Accuracy: 40/40
PASS Blocking: 0/0
WR Catching: 20/20
RB Ability: 40/40
Run Block: 0/0

Defense (HUM/CPU)
Awareness: 40/40
Knockdowns: 10/10
Interceptions: 0/0
Break Block: 40/40
Tackling: 10/10

Have fun!!!! I am!!!!

I am at work now and forgot to get the Special teams sliders. I will post those tonight. I am pretty sure they are all zeros with the exception of the kick power slider. I think I have it at 10.
Don't forget to add penalty sliders and subs in/out, thanks
Old 08-31-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
Rookie

grayskinner's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
typing in yellow is not advised...
Noted and fixed; thanks.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:36 AM   #5
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

You may want to post something more than...and then maybe I'll give them a shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

Michigan (Offense: A, Defense: B)
@
Iowa (Offense: B, Defense: B)

Mich (HUM)/Iowa (CPU)

Score: 42/20
First Downs: 19/12
Rush-Yds-TD: 42-166-4/21-104-1
Comp-Att-TD: 14-18-2/16-20-2
Completion %: 77/80
Passing Yds: 203/206
3rd Down Conv: 5-7 (71%)/1-5 (20%)
Red Zone-TD-FG: 4-4-0 (100%)/2-2-0 (100%)
Turnovers: 1/3
Fumbles Lost: 1/1
Intercepted: 0/2
Total Yards: 517/394
TOP: 24:03/12:01

Notable Player Stats (Human):

Starting RB: 23 carries, 112 yds (4.8), 4 TD, Lng 16, 8 BTK
Backup RB: 12 carries, 51 yds (4.2), Lng 11, 5 BTK, Fum
#1 WR: 4 rec, 70 yds, TD
Blocking: 7 pancakes
Leading tackler: 3 players w/ 5 (ROLB, FS & LE)
Sacks: 0
Pass Deflections: 1

Notable Player Stats (CPU):

Starting RB: 19 carries, 101 yds (5.3), TD, Lng 23, 17 BTK
Sacks: 2
Pass Deflections: 1
Blocking: 4 pancakes
Leading tackler: 2 players w/ 8 (FS & SS)
Old 08-31-2007, 02:17 PM   #7
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

1) I thought the human running game was off. Saw some gaping holes but couldn't hit them hard, was getting caught from behind too early during runs (42 rushes with a long of 16 isn't right); but at the same time it seemed too easy to pick up 5 and 7 between the tackles. It's like it needs to be both harder and easier. (Sucks when that happens.)

2) CPU passing game was silly. I don't know which is worse: the CPU throwing 5 picks per game, or the CPU completing 80% of their passes. That's more a general problem with the game than your sliders, though.

3) The CPU running game was pretty cool (i.e. productive) but it seemed to come at the expense of realistic physics. 17 broken tackles on 19 carries is pretty lame, and there seemed to be a lot of 'pinballing' going on, too. Not to mention, I made some big mistakes on defense, so they probably wouldn't have rushed for as many yards had I played better.

Good work overall. Those are really my only comments/complaints. Everything else was fine.

Last edited by Village Idiot; 08-31-2007 at 02:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »