Home

**Yuckmouf's Heisman Sliders**

This is a discussion on **Yuckmouf's Heisman Sliders** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2008, 11:54 PM   #41
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: **Yuckmouf's Heisman Sliders**

I tried these sliders tonight for the first time and I must say that they play very well. I've only played one game but these are certainly a workable set.

Played OSU at Tennessee and Ainge was 16-30 with 2 picks and 2 TDs. The first pick was legit and the second was on a curl route that there is no way a defender could cover the way Malcom Jenkins did in this game. He mirrored the route ran by the receiver. That just doesn't happen. Hopefully EA will get their **** together next year and fix it.

My only problem with the Heisman level are the speed cheats though. There were three occasions where I had a 94 speed receiver catch the ball in the secondary 3 steps ahead of everyone and then get caught from behind. This guy should have easily scored. I also had a defensive end pick a ball off in the flats and outrace the same 94 speed receiver to the end zone about 45 yards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #42
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: **Yuckmouf's Heisman Sliders**

well the sliders were playing great for me on my first game playing them however in the 3rd quarter for some reason the CPU's Center disappeared and i had to super sim every posession of them or else they would get delay of game calls which really took away from a great game, i will retry later and post results

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »