Home

FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Heisman sliders... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 04:50 PM   #9
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Keeping Everything Equal Here they are:

QBA 30
PB 0
WR Catch 40
RBA 60
RBlock 80

AWR 55
KD 100
INT 0
Brak Block 60
Tackling 50

FGA 0
FGL 0
Kick off length 60
Punt length 50
Punt Acc 50

Max the SUb out for RB and D Line.

Getting good games, will tweak a little more, but these are pretty guilt free because both the Human and AI have the same sliders.
for,

After I tweaked firktaf's slider set this is really close to what I came up with. I'm going to give these a shot. I may up the AWR for both though. It seems to give the dbs a boost.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:58 PM   #10
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I think I'll try these later tonight but that might be like 11:30 or later. I've been looking for a new set after my last game (Stanford beat me after I led by 3 scores at the start of the 4th thanks to Robo QB).
Old 07-17-2008, 05:08 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Good report. Let me know of anything after you get some more games in. I'll be testing a little more tonight.
If you really want to see the CB's jump routes, put Awareness up to 75. Anyone who says the DB's just stand around must not have played Heisman with awareness cranked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #12
Pro

cactusruss's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
If you really want to see the CB's jump routes, put Awareness up to 75. Anyone who says the DB's just stand around must not have played Heisman with awareness cranked.
I was thinking about raising QB Accuracy to 40, and counteracting it by raising Def Awareness to 65 or 70. QB Accuracy at 30 just seems to make every QB throw like they have a dead arm. I think WR catching could be lowered a little as well.

But take my suggestions with the knowledge that I'm probably not as good at the game as most players here. I only user catch about half the time, and on defense I aways play as a DT, and only player switch to make tackles, and sometimes I go for a user pick, but not all the time.

I probably won't get the chance to get a full game in until tomorrow, unless my daughter decides to go to bed early tonight. I'll post results when I do get the chance to play though.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:28 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Keeping Everything Equal Here they are:

QBA 40
PB 0
WR Catch 35
RBA 65
RBlock 85

AWR 65
KD 100
INT 0
Brak Block 65
Tackling 50

FGA 0
FGL 0
Kick off length 60
Punt length 50
Punt Acc 50

Max the SUb out for RB and D Line.

Getting good games, will tweak a little more, but these are pretty guilt free because both the Human and AI have the same sliders.
Updated. QB needed a little better arm for human, unfortunately effects the AI as well so I bumped up defensive awareness, lowered catch and tweaked the RB.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:12 PM   #14
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Updated. QB needed a little better arm for human, unfortunately effects the AI as well so I bumped up defensive awareness, lowered catch and tweaked the RB.
any thoughts on whether or not the WR Catch slider does anything? I have mine set at 0 and both myself and the CPU are at around 60-70% completion.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
any thoughts on whether or not the WR Catch slider does anything? I have mine set at 0 and both myself and the CPU are at around 60-70% completion.
Not real sure. There isn't enough time in the day to test these sliders. For example, last night as MSU, I played at ND. Lost a tight game where I pressured Claussen all day long and had 5 sacks. Next game I couldn't get remotely close to ULL's QB. But I had no problem disposing of them none the less. So what do you do, I can't adjust the Break block or pass block sliders based on those 2 games.....

I actually saw Claussen throw a 40+ yard fly pattern in that game too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #16
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I tried these out. There were some good things and some not so good.

Bad: Offense was too easy. Neither defense I played (PSU, Wisc) could stop me. User run game was too easy, although I do have a good line but my running game has really not been good at all that year until the two toughest defenses.

Good: Completion percentages. I completed around 60% while the cpu had about 55% on average. CPU could run the ball effectively. Very good amount of pressure by my team and decent by the others. My 97 overall DT was dominating the game.

Overall the game played well, however offense was way too easy for me. I won each game by several TDs, and was facing some really good teams and defenses. If the offense was harder for me then that would really help, but if the sliders really are tied, I think any further hits the cpu would take would kill them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »