Home

FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Heisman sliders... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2008, 11:22 PM   #617
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
My run game has suffered enough by RBA being lowered. My guys hardly every break tackles anymore. I just need to use lower speed guys for returns because the bad pursuit angles make it to easy to return kicks.
Nothing will make this game perfect. Believe me I have tried, but you can have some good damn games if you institue a few house rules.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #618
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Nothing will make this game perfect. Believe me I have tried, but you can have some good damn games if you institue a few house rules.
I second this statement.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #619
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Yeh, Fist, I can see that you've tried everything in tinkering with these sliders. You've got a reason for the value of each slider set...

I played against an inferior team (77ovr) and after almost getting whupped, battled back by scoring 2 TDs in the 4th and having a goaline stand at the 1/2yrd line with 2 secs to go to win it by 4; next game I played an even team (89ovr) and won 20-0 so I'm having some good games here...

Kudos, big guy
Old 10-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #620
MVP

OVR: 17

Holy crappers batman the difference between 90 and 92 speed is night and day. I have a house rule that I can't recruit anyone with more then 90 speed. However, if he gets faster while at my school I can still use him. My RB is up to 92 speed and he is so much better at returning kicks/punts and everything else that it feels like I am cheating at times. In 2 years I was able to return 1 kickoff for a TD with 90 speed guys. In my first game of the year with the 92 speed RB I took it to the house and almost took 2 more back.

Lots of people want guys to develop differently. Well this is one way to really differentiate guys. Limit the speed you can recruit and then you will REALLY appreciate guys who develop a little more speed. 92 speed really opens up stuff that 90 speed simply does not allow. I am guessing that 92 speed starts to run away from LBs and slow safeties.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:06 AM   #621
Hall Of Fame

Here they are,

Heisman, 7 minute quarters

QBA40/45
PB 0/0
Catch 0/0
RBA 45/70
RB 0/100

Awr 20/100
KD 85/100
INT 0/50
BB 50/100
Tackle 50/50

FG 0/0
FGA 0/0
PL 50/50
PA 0/50
KOL 65/65

All penalties 100 except off sides and false start 95.

Sub, mainly use 90/95 for RB, 85/90 for WR, 80/90 for QB. 80/85 for DB's 70/85 for all other Defense. 60/80 for Linemen. 80/90 for TE & FB.

I don't alter playbooks.

Control DT until pass is complete, never go for human pick. I have a ton of house rules against certain "Money Plays". To many to list.

There is definitely a huge difference between the Def Awr @ 20 vs. 25 and AI QBA @ 40 vs. 45.

I also raised human QBA to 40 because too many ask Corso plays just weren't suited for a 35 QBA.

I haven't had any problems lately with the AI throwing Int's. Its nice, they haven't been seeming to shoot themselves in the foot very often either. Watch your throws with AI int @ 50!

Last edited by fistofrage; 10-07-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #622
MVP

what revision number are these?
Old 10-07-2008, 04:41 PM   #623
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
what revision number are these?
Probably Version 47 would be my guess. But they play sweet if you use the ask corso.

I busted a 97 yard TD run right up the middle two nights ago. Don't see that very often. I also got my hat handed to me twice last night. Call me a massacist, but I actually enjoy losing.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #624
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Probably Version 47 would be my guess. But they play sweet if you use the ask corso.

I busted a 97 yard TD run right up the middle two nights ago. Don't see that very often. I also got my hat handed to me twice last night. Call me a massacist, but I actually enjoy losing.
I enjoy barely winning and my OD playing partner losing! LOL, unfortunately I have not been getting as many close games as I would like but, hey, I am having fun, he is having fun and neither of us have won a NC yet using Michigan and ND so all is good. He might not make a bowl game this year after finishing 12-1 and ranked #3 last year. He is now 1-2 and he got killed 72-10 last game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »