Home

FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Heisman sliders... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2009, 09:38 AM   #681
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
damn dude these sliders look like they would make the avg gamer cry... gonna have to see how many tears I can shed.
IMO this is what Heisman should feel like. The great thing about it is that I get games with varying scores. Last few games 31-24 2OT win, 13-10 Win, 29-28 Loss, 44-6 Win, 40-16 Loss. I've had some 52-45 shootouts and some 9-6 games.

They are not for everyone, and may actually be way too easy if you call your own plays and use the money plays. But the AI offense will keep you guessing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #682
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
IMO this is what Heisman should feel like. The great thing about it is that I get games with varying scores. Last few games 31-24 2OT win, 13-10 Win, 29-28 Loss, 44-6 Win, 40-16 Loss. I've had some 52-45 shootouts and some 9-6 games.

They are not for everyone, and may actually be way too easy if you call your own plays and use the money plays. But the AI offense will keep you guessing.
Man these sliders are BY FAR the hardest I have EVER played with. Maybe it was just a bad game, but I counted about 8 greased pig animations. Lol. My guys were falling all over themselves. I played a Play Now game as Florida at OSU on a neutral field. I won 35-24 but only scored twice on offense.

Not being able to pick my own plays or audible is the only thing that kills this set for me. Dont get me wrong, the sliders themselves are awesome. I dont call money plays, but I do audible alot. My offense seemed extra watered down with a side of "Ask Corso". Cuz he will give you some soooory plays in some of the worst situations. Lol. But other than that, its a great set.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:02 PM   #683
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Man these sliders are BY FAR the hardest I have EVER played with. Maybe it was just a bad game, but I counted about 8 greased pig animations. Lol. My guys were falling all over themselves. I played a Play Now game as Florida at OSU on a neutral field. I won 35-24 but only scored twice on offense.

Not being able to pick my own plays or audible is the only thing that kills this set for me. Dont get me wrong, the sliders themselves are awesome. I dont call money plays, but I do audible alot. My offense seemed extra watered down with a side of "Ask Corso". Cuz he will give you some soooory plays in some of the worst situations. Lol. But other than that, its a great set.
You had 3 pick 6's?
Old 01-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #684
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
You had 3 pick 6's?
2 and a LUCKY kick return

Old 01-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #685
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
2 and a LUCKY kick return
Were they user picks or did your corners jump routes near the sidelines?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2009, 07:04 AM   #686
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:

rofl, fixing to try these out will report back with how bad I get stomped.

Edit
Played 2 games with these they are def the hardest ive ever played as well.

Game 1
Michigan(me) vs Michigan St

I lost 41-21

Game 2

Utah(me) vs Minnesota

Won 22-21

Last edited by leetdemon; 01-20-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #687
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

I like to call my own plays and hot route...will it be sufficient to use these sliders or would u recommend another.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #688
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Slaughter
I like to call my own plays and hot route...will it be sufficient to use these sliders or would u recommend another.
You can use them, but you will most likely have to bump down human pass accuracy to 35 or so and drop human runing back abililty by 5 to 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »