Home

FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Heisman sliders... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #697
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
Fist:

Sorry if you mentioned this before but what is your view on penalties? Do you leave them all at 95, 0 or 50.?

thanks, jon
Off sides, false start 100, holding, clipping, face mask, Def PI 100. All the rest 50.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:09 PM   #698
Rookie

OVR: 3

What are the Auto Subs numbers?
Old 02-27-2009, 05:39 AM   #699
Pro

m00d's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
QBA 50/55 ***Its a must the AI gets fouled up if you touch the Human QBA, don't ask why, just trust me.
Hey,

Can you elaborate on this a bit? We are using QBA at 25 in our OD so I'm wondering what you mean by the AI getting fouled up?

Thanks!
Old 02-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #700
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00d
Hey,

Can you elaborate on this a bit? We are using QBA at 25 in our OD so I'm wondering what you mean by the AI getting fouled up?

Thanks!
I find that the AI throws less picks when human QBA is at 50. Ratchet down the human QBA and the AI seems to follow. By throwing some dumb passes.

I still haven't found a work around for the pick 6 problem meaning a high % of ints are returned for 6 but I get much less INT's per team 18 picks in a season was the most I saw for any of the 5 human teams. Picks by corners by the sidelines is almost a guaranteed TD unfortunately.

I play with ask Corso so I can't keep going back to the high % plays because alot of times I don't have them to choose from. IE the FB flat pass.

However, Human QBA accuracy is right if you try a variety of plays.

I play a game almost every night because I actually enjoy the game despite its shortcomings.
Heisman 7 minute qarters

QBA 50/60
PB 0/100
WR 0/0
RBA 45/75
RB 0/100

AWR 0/100
KD 0/100
INT 0/50
BB 50/100
Tackle 50/50

****If you have speedy backs of over 94, it will most likely bust the game. But For example, Javon Ringer MSU, a 93 speed back only had a handful of carries over 20 yards. And was hard presssed to get 100 yards in a game or average more than 4 yards per carry.

Alot of my games ended with scores in the mid teens to mid 20's. Didn't have any players with unbelievable stats. In fact no 1000 yard receivers.

But thats with ask Corso. With certain plays, I am confident I would be able to put up much better numbers, bu sometimes I call a play which I know has a low probability of success, but its sweet when I pull it off.

In fact the stats I am getting are so realistic right now, I don't even want to get 2010. I want to force myself to skip 2010 as I intend to be playing Fight Night and Empire Total War and using 09 for my football fix.

I hate sliders!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:57 AM   #701
Pro

m00d's Arena

OVR: 7

Oh man I hear ya... I've been waiting on Fight Night way too long.
Next to NCAA its my favorite game, a awesome game when buddies come over and have a few dranks! I'm also going to give Jumpgate Revolution(PC) a shot when it comes out.
I played the original Jumpgate for several months a few years back. Its basically a twitch based MMORPG where you use a joystick to fly. Nothing like EVE or other RPG's. It's kinda like Freelancer set in a multiplayer world I guess. Anyway I'm off the subject...

Thanks for posting that info. BTW, do you use Ask Corso for both O and D or just O?
I've never played a dynasty using ask corso but I can see where the sliders wouldn't need to be nearly as tough as a call your own play dynasty. I'm sure Corso calls some low rate of success plays at times.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #702
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00d
Oh man I hear ya... I've been waiting on Fight Night way too long.
Next to NCAA its my favorite game, a awesome game when buddies come over and have a few dranks! I'm also going to give Jumpgate Revolution(PC) a shot when it comes out.
I played the original Jumpgate for several months a few years back. Its basically a twitch based MMORPG where you use a joystick to fly. Nothing like EVE or other RPG's. It's kinda like Freelancer set in a multiplayer world I guess. Anyway I'm off the subject...

Thanks for posting that info. BTW, do you use Ask Corso for both O and D or just O?
I've never played a dynasty using ask corso but I can see where the sliders wouldn't need to be nearly as tough as a call your own play dynasty. I'm sure Corso calls some low rate of success plays at times.

Thanks
Offense only. Any play from the 1st screen. Must punt or go for FG if Corso calls for it regardless of situation or score. Auto Sim FG plays. Its nice the kickers reflect their overall score. I play as DT only on Defense until the ball is caught or the carrier crosses the Line of scrimmage or if QB breaks contain I'll switch to closest Defender.

Thats about it, but I must say as far as stats go, they end up pretty good.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:17 AM   #703
Rookie

nmpfeiff's Arena

OVR: 4

Thanks FistofRage for these sliders. They have kept 09 alive for me and kept me from buying 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »