Home

"0" Slider Settings?

This is a discussion on "0" Slider Settings? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #73
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: "0" Slider Settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekboy
Gotcha! Now I understand. Last question I swear. With your slider settings can I take control of my team and they still work pretty good not using cpu vs.cpu or are your settings strictly for the cpu vs. cpu mode?
I've played a couple games with these sliders and they are legit. Try them. You won't be sorry.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #74
Banned

Geekboy's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I've played a couple games with these sliders and they are legit. Try them. You won't be sorry.
You played not using cpu vs. cpu? You controlled the players?
Old 07-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #75
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekboy
Gotcha! Now I understand. Last question I swear. With your slider settings can I take control of my team and they still work pretty good not using cpu vs.cpu or are your settings strictly for the cpu vs. cpu mode?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
What he said. These are the best sliders I have played with. However, I have knockdowns at 100, not 0. Try it both ways and see what you think. I have played three games with these now (FSU vs. Penn St., Oklahoma vs. Texas and Oregon vs. Arizona St.) as HUM vs. CPU and I really like them.

Thanks again claystone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 11:26 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 12

?

Last edited by claystone; 07-21-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:34 PM   #77
Banned

I hate AA. It's too easy.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:24 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just played a couple games on the 0 sliders, and I gotta say that it's a lot better than the default sliders. I had some great games in my season, and I have new faith in this game. The special teams are still garbage, but everything else is really great....nice work
Old 07-22-2008, 12:57 AM   #79
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

i love these sliders, i continue to have close games, that come down to the wire in the 4th quarter, almost every game, in my dynasty with Utah, againsty almost all of the opponents. But if i play a Ohio St. vs Purdue matchup, you can blow them out, these really are the best sliders available, at least the ones on PAGE 1.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
i love these sliders, i continue to have close games, that come down to the wire in the 4th quarter, almost every game, in my dynasty with Utah, againsty almost all of the opponents. But if i play a Ohio St. vs Purdue matchup, you can blow them out, these really are the best sliders available, at least the ones on PAGE 1.

I'm glad you like them. Yes the ones on page 1 are the final. I'm just trying to get the int's just right. I'm playing on QBA 45/45 still.

Heres my test for tonight. I'm taking the worst 3rd string QB and the best 1st string QB playing them with QBA at 45/45. I want to see what his comp% is and his int for the game is.

Right now my QB from Texas A&M is in his 6th game with 7 int's so far. He's an 88 OVR. I'm not sure if this is alittle high in int's for him. He has a comp% of 62% which i like.

The rest of the sliders are just fine the way they are.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »