Home

Keyser Soze Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Keyser Soze Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Keyser Soze Heisman Sliders

Game is on Heisman. Using 7 minute quarters. Hoping to keep sliders equal for both sides

version 3.0

QBA 50 - lowering seems to kill the deep ball
PB 5 - This coupled with break block at 100 seems to be really helping the pass rush and seeing less cut blocks
WR Catch 45 - encourages a few drops
RBA 50 - hate to ever touch this one
RBlock 90 - help juice the running game and counter the break block

AWR 50
KD 100 - create more incompletions via knockdowns
INT 0 - way too many of these every year, once again still get them at 0
Brak Block 50 - didn't see this doing much if anything so moved back to 50 to help CPU run game
Tackling 50

Any feedback appreciated.

Last edited by Keyser Soze; 07-20-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Keyser Soze Heisman Sliders

Whats good Soce? I see you are back at it for 09. I tried fist of rages sliders and that was it. Not bad, but I ran for about 300 yds with Antoine Smith (FSU). I am now convinced that I cant play Heisman default, just to many picks from the AI. Ill let you now what it looks like.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahswill
Whats good Soce? I see you are back at it for 09. I tried fist of rages sliders and that was it. Not bad, but I ran for about 300 yds with Antoine Smith (FSU). I am now convinced that I cant play Heisman default, just to many picks from the AI. Ill let you now what it looks like.
thx man. yeah, at first i was going to stay away from sliders this year and just play heisman default but I do think these play better overall.

are you getting those massive rushing yards from under center mainly?
Old 07-19-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

....And so it begins..........
Old 07-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah most are from under center, because I rarely run out of the shotgun. I just played a game with the sliders, and it was a good game. I started the second quarter down 17-0. FSUme and VA tech. The final score ended up 24 45. The AI threw 3 picks in about 34 pass attempts. Thats really good considering their qb is more of a scrambler playmaker. I wound up with 156 yds with smith on 25 carries and 2 tds. He broke a decent 26 ydr early in the game and seem to have momentum from there. The AI rushing was 20 att for 89 yds for their starter. Im gonna stick with these because the AI has always thrown atleast 4 picks every game and averages about 40 yds rushing on 20 plus carries. Good work

Last edited by jahswill; 07-19-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahswill
Yeah most are from under center, because I rarely run out of the shotgun. I just played a game with the sliders, and it was a good game. I started the second quarter down 17-0. FSUme and VA tech. The final score ended up 24 45. The AI threw 3 picks in about 34 pass attempts. Thats really good considering their qb is more of a scrambler playmaker. I wound up with 156 yds with smith on 25 carries and 2 tds. He broke a decent 26 ydr early in the game and seem to have momentum from there. The AI rushing was 20 att for 89 yds for their starter. Im gonna stick with these because the AI has always thrown atleast 4 picks every game and averages about 40 yds rushing on 20 plus carries. Good work
thanks for the feedback.

Note to everyone who is good enough to try these and post feedback. in addition to your stats and overall feel for what you thought of sliders please include what type of offense you run in your feedback. an example is SG spread vs. ace under center.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:27 PM   #7
Rookie

What si the word on the RB game with these? I see a lot of people sayig that the CPU RB cant run on you unless you bump it up a lot.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:01 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
Game is on Heisman. Using 7 minute quarters. Hoping to keep sliders equal for both sides

version 2.0

QBA 50 - lowering seems to kill the deep ball
PB 5 - This coupled with break block at 100 seems to be really helping the pass rush and seeing less cut blocks
WR Catch 45 - encourages a few drops
RBA 50 - hate to ever touch this one
RBlock 90 - help juice the running game and counter the break block

AWR 50
KD 100 - create more incompletions via knockdowns
INT 0 - way too many of these every year, once again still get them at 0
Brak Block 100
Tackling 50

Any feedback appreciated.
What about Special Teams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »