Home

A Slider set I think is the best yet.

This is a discussion on A Slider set I think is the best yet. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: A Slider set I think is the best yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtspit
i was just gonna ask you that.im 360,any good 360 rosters u know of?
Hmmm. I am not sure, sorry.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:12 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

Rosters there is still the issue, the patch should hit soon. As far as penalties I am using 100 on all. And the subs might get changed a bit from the ones in the OP. I have also just lost in my Dynasty to KState in Manhatten. Playing as OU. It sucked. I hate KState, but it was a great game. Realistic game.

KState was 68% for 2 TDs and 198 threw the air. I had 3 sacks.

they were ave 3.8 ypc for 99 yrds and 2 TDs. They got to FG and a pick six that was totally my fault.

I was 54% for 132 and 2 tds in the air. I was stopped on the run had only 68 yrds with a 2.1 per carry. Threw 3 Picks cause I started pushing it too much. Felt like a real game.

The only thing that I am not able to fix with any kind of realism is the Kick returns. Seems that every team ends up with a starting field position of around the 30 yrd line everytime, if not better. I was hoping that the break block might take care of that but it doesn't.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:33 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by HechticSooner
Rosters there is still the issue, the patch should hit soon. As far as penalties I am using 100 on all. And the subs might get changed a bit from the ones in the OP. I have also just lost in my Dynasty to KState in Manhatten. Playing as OU. It sucked. I hate KState, but it was a great game. Realistic game.

KState was 68% for 2 TDs and 198 threw the air. I had 3 sacks.

they were ave 3.8 ypc for 99 yrds and 2 TDs. They got to FG and a pick six that was totally my fault.

I was 54% for 132 and 2 tds in the air. I was stopped on the run had only 68 yrds with a 2.1 per carry. Threw 3 Picks cause I started pushing it too much. Felt like a real game.

The only thing that I am not able to fix with any kind of realism is the Kick returns. Seems that every team ends up with a starting field position of around the 30 yrd line everytime, if not better. I was hoping that the break block might take care of that but it doesn't.
Do you find that rushing is too easy? I was just playing a game and my halfback had 182 yards rushing. I think I will bump down the running to 60. That seems to be the magic #, a lot of people are using.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRETCHARUSS
Do you find that rushing is too easy? I was just playing a game and my halfback had 182 yards rushing. I think I will bump down the running to 60. That seems to be the magic #, a lot of people are using.
I find that it is easy against some teams and difficult against others. The problem that I am having is that it seems that if I lower mine (as others have pointed out) it also slightly effects the CPU and so I have tried to balance this with the run blocking being lower. I will try it at 60 and see what I get from it. I might be a change I make.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »