Home

In desperate need of some good All American Sliders

This is a discussion on In desperate need of some good All American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 09:07 AM   #9
Rookie

khaos c's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: In desperate need of some good All American Sliders

Great sliders, I had probably the best game since I opened it on midnight Tuesday of release. I had a game in which I was Auburn and I was playing USM, the game got ugly in the second quarter I was ahead 38-7 and I said to myself here goes another set of sliders thats not working but lo and behold in the second half USM made it interesting they outscored me 10-3 but I was able to hold on for the victory. Great work on these sliders.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #10
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

No problem guys, my head was spinning looking at all these threads for sliders, so I testing them on my own. I have a seperate slider thread for these if you could start posting results in there, I am posting results in there also.......I know it is not for everyone, and never will be perfect with game bugs, but i am having a blast with them, and to me that is what this all about.

my post is:

ALL AMERICAN SLIDERS - SUPERSIM KICKS/PUNTS

Thanks

jaa1980 aka HUNKERDOWN (gamertag360)

I have a online dynasty with these sliders going currently going in week 1, if interested in joining send me a message and team choice.

Teams taken so far: (friends of mine)
Georgia
FSU
Michigan St.
ECU
Navy
Old 07-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #11
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Update:

Tenn 13 at Georgia 16 (dynasty)

WOW, i love the difference it makes to play a good opponent, especially a Good SEC opponent. I struggled all game on offense, Tenn speed defense was everywhere, I was down 10-0 going into 2nd quarter, I salvaged a decent drive and got a FG to make it 10-3. Then the play of the game, had Tenn pinned on endzone when the man Ellerbe got a pick6 to make it 10-10. Halftime. 3rd quarter nothing but defense and punts by both teams. 4th quarter we start with drives and trade FG's to make it 13-13, then with 2 min left I get ball on my own 25 yard line, drive down the field to try a 40 yard FG with 3 sec left. What happens next, ICE THE KICKER (awesome by the way), first time it happened to me, didnt want to think about it to much, so just made the kick, nailed it barely, 16-13 UGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

Got a 1-5 Vandy team next, then on to the schedule of death, LSU, Florida, and Auburn, ouch....wish me luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #12
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

With your sliders right, playing in the SEC should be fun. I used Vandy in NCAA 2007 and got my butt pounded for a couple years before building a power.

Anyway, I'm in love with these sliders. I don't fall in love with sliders easily. I usually use my own, but with the screw-up in the sliders this year I'm looking for some that have been test-driven a bit. I've played two pretty good games. The Utah game I posted last night. I just played Washington State. I had two big goal-line stands in this game. The first one, Washington State got a field goal after first-and-goal at the 1-yard line. The second one was late in the game and they got ... NOTHING!

It would have been a 28-16 game, but on third-and-three while I was running the ball, my "Ask Corso" playcalling showed me a play-action dump-off to the halfback which broke for a long TD.

The CPU did kick a 51-yard field goal straight down the middle and it cleared by quite a bit. I'll live with that. At least it keeps the CPU competitive. I was amazing on third down today (11-for-13) and converted two fourth-and-ones from midfield the two times I didn't make it on third down. The passing by both team's quarterbacks was high percentage, but mostly dump-offs. I play a lot of zone defense, so it was bend-but-don't-break.

Some guys in my online dynasty have tested these and are getting good results, too. You may have struck gold, mang.

Here are my stats:

Old 07-22-2008, 10:03 PM   #13
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

UPDATE: NEXT 2 DYNASTY GAMES + YEAR TO DATE STAS FOR SOME KEY PLAYERS

Vanderbilt 0 at Georgia 45 (dynasty)

Vanderbilt came into came without a win and losing to everyone nicely, giving up 35+ point a game. I dominated from start to finish, with moreno back full steam, and Durham having a break out game with 2 catches over 40 yards each. This was just a formality.

Georgia 24 at LSU 18 (dynasty)

Turnovers, and good ones not cheap ones dominated 1st half, with 3 fumbles from very hard SEC hits, and 1 pick6, both teams got good field position and grinded out to a 14-13 halftime score (LSU missed a xtra point!!!!!). 2nd half I held them 2 two FG , while moreno helped a 80 yard drive late in 4th two finish it off.
Great SEC Battle, now i only got Florida and Auburn, Kentucky and Ga Tech to go. Oh Yeah SEC championship game if i am lucky also.

SOME TEAM STATS THROUGH 8 GAMES:

LET ME SAY FIRST I AM NOT A PASSER, LOVE TO RUN.....

#1 IN BCS - TIED WITH OHIO ST. WITH .977
#36 OFFENSE ( #32 RUSH/#110 PASS)
#3 DEFENSE ( #3 RUSH/#20 PASH)

QB-STAFFORD - 137.5 RAT - 1307 YDS - 10 TD - 6 INT - 64%

HB-MORENO - 813 YDS - 5.2 AVG - 10 TD - 76 LONG -
2 FUMBLES

TE - CHANDLER - 38 CAT - 398 YDS - 3 TD - 33 LONG - 3 DROP
WR - DURHAM - 21 CAT - 360 YDS - 3 TD - 61 LONG - 2 DROP

MLB - ELLERBE - 64 TK - 13 TFL - 1 SK - 1 INT
OLB - HEBRON - 55 TK - 9 TFL - 2 SK
SS - BYRD - 52 TK - 3 TFL - 1 INT

K - WALSH - 13-17 FG - 27-27 XP

I KNOW EVERYTHING ISNT PERFECT, BUT I AM HAVING FUN, AND CONSIDERING UGA IS 99 RATED IN GAME ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE I HAVE PLENTY OF PLAYERS TO BACK UP DOMINATION SO FAR, OF 8-0, AS I GO FOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. I HAVE HAD 2 GAMES OF SCORES 16-3 AND 16-13 SO THERE ARE DIFFERENT GAME, I AM NOT JUST BLOWING PEOPLE OUT EVERY GAME.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:23 PM   #14
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

Yet another good game with these sliders. I stopped Washington on the goal line on the final play or else it would have been a 3-point margin. I returned a punt 82 yards to the 1-yard line to set up my first TD, then got a pick-6 for the other. I'm guessing that the best results will be by super-simming punt returns at the very least, maybe even kick returns. I've now had two punt returns of over 70 yards stopped at the 1-yard line. I also have a kick return for a TD. I've played 6 or 7 games so far. The long punt returns are bailing me out. The only thing is, I play bend-but-don't-break defense and the CPU just has long drives that sometimes stall out, result in a field goal try or - twice in this game - result in an obligatory fake punt on fourth-and-10 from midfield. I stopped them both. Hence, the 4-for-6 on fourth down by U-Dub.

(It's weird. Sometimes this stat form of mine comes out in the size it was intended, sometimes it shrinks up so the numbers are hard to read.)

Old 07-23-2008, 06:34 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 11

This sliders work well for ps3?

I'm spanish and i'm still waiting for the game, i want to start with a really realistic sliders for AA level because i don't like (i can't afford) Heisman.

Thank you for your work, guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #16
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

I was loving these sliders, but it is strange, the computer offense is almost non existent, I am thinking about going to Heisman, but i never played on that level before, you know, I dont want to get destroyed every game.
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »