Home

What I'm using now (AA)

This is a discussion on What I'm using now (AA) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2008, 11:24 PM   #25
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: What I'm using now (AA)

What position on defense is everyone playing with these sliders? Cuz I play with the DE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 11:30 PM   #26

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I generally play with a DT and I switch if the CPU gets to the edges because otherwise my secondary takes terrible angles and gets beaten. I tried to do the no switch method until a RB ran right by my CB thanks to the angle he took and went to the house.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:52 PM   #27
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7

I have not really noticed any problems with FG misses, other than missing short on long attempts, they seem to be fine for me.

I play SS or FS, I switch before the play depending on what the CPU calls. That position gives me more time to react to the play.

I do agree Jistic, I do see more penalties on AA as apposed to Heisman. I also have noticed less INT's on AA as well. With your sliders of course.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:16 AM   #28

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughey2k
I have not really noticed any problems with FG misses, other than missing short on long attempts, they seem to be fine for me.

I play SS or FS, I switch before the play depending on what the CPU calls. That position gives me more time to react to the play.

I do agree Jistic, I do see more penalties on AA as apposed to Heisman. I also have noticed less INT's on AA as well. With your sliders of course.
I agree, the CPU has thrown 8 picks through 3 games so far so its not way out of hand, in my last game Purdue only threw 1 pick. I am noticing that when I am on the road my secondary seems to drop a lot more easy picks then they do at home, I could have easily had 3-5 INT's in that Purdue game but they dropped a bunch of them. Im also getting into the habit of pressing the swat button even when Im not controlling the player, it seems to help them bat it down instead of picking it off but Ive only just started doing this recently so more time is needed to see if it really makes a difference.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:25 AM   #29
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Well I just picked off 6 passes in one game. However, I was Nebraska against SMU and in 2010 my secondary is pretty ballin.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:32 AM   #30

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
Well I just picked off 6 passes in one game. However, I was Nebraska against SMU and in 2010 my secondary is pretty ballin.
The other thing to consider in my stats is that Im using Jukemans team tendancy sliders and therefor the CPU isnt throwing as much, which obviously means less picks as well.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:17 AM   #31
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

I played a half and liked these sliders. Will have to play some more. I was passing pretty easy however with ND vs SD St. When I play Michigan it will give me a good sense of how these fit for me. I missed a FG today for the first time. It is tough with 0 and 0. Also, not sure about the CPU running game yet. Time will tell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2008, 02:30 AM   #32
Rookie

ZetaRho62's Arena

OVR: 1

Tried the sliders tonight with the Civil War: Oregon at home vs. Oregon State with the usual northwest rainy weather. Started out as a defensive standoff with Oregon State 3 and Oregon 0 at end of one but then Oregon went on an offensive tear until the the fourth quarter when Oregon State got within 5, 31-36, and drove down to the Oregon 15 with 10 seconds left in the game when Oregon sacked the QB on 4th and 5 to force the turnover and the game. What a game! Love the sliders. Hadn't had any real nail-biters lately and this one has got to be due to the sliders. Excellent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »