Home

The OS Legends League Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on The OS Legends League Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2008, 10:04 PM   #25
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The OS Legends League Heisman Sliders

Still best sliders Ive used, and use them for my online dynasty also. Last game vs LSU with UGA(me), lost 31-17, 2 costly fumbles in 4th quarter gave lsu ball deep in my territory. ouch There goes undefeated season. Oh yeah, only got Florida next, great!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #26
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

ooops, forgot i had vandy next.....

Game against Vanderbilt, beat them 34-7, love being able to have a defensive shutdown against a lower team. They actually ran the ball more than passing, 34 times, and only 26 times passing, they had a total of 85 yards rushing against me. I had a mismatch with my #1 WR against there CB, and took advantage on several times as he had a career day. Moreno only had 105 yards rushing but another 100 yards receiving. Just havent been able to get him any big games running, 150 at most with alot of carry's, he has a 4.5 avg. Got the "World's Largest Cocktail Party" next (dont care if they try to get rid of name), Tebow has run for 700+ yards and passed for 800 yards in season. Can you say QB spy all game???
Old 08-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Let me be the next to throw some support to this slider set. I'm playing on AA and this set just feels more realistic then any I've tried. I don't have specific numbers, but games are flowing generally as they should. There is a nice mix of offense and defense. Not every game is a shootout, but then not every game is a grid it out defensive struggle either. You can actually cover punts with these. Most importantly, the AI has actually knocked me down after less then a 5 yard return at times. Several kickoff returns for me and the AI have been cut down before the 25 yard line.

I'm doing a just for fun UNLV dynasty and getting very realistic results. Close games with Utah and Iowa St., blown out by Arizona St. The computer has been over 350 yards in each game with 6 minute quarters, which is certainly not far fetched for UNLV's defense. 2 of the games have been action packed OT affairs, but I'm awful at kicking and that cost me both games. As I stated above, the game just feels more like a real college football game with these sliders compared to anything I've tried. Great work!
Old 08-05-2008, 11:49 AM   #28
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

next: "The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party" aka political correct version - Jacksonville Tea Party

Florida #13 6-1 vs Georgia #8 (me) 7-1 - **both losing to LSU**
Can you say DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!

What a great game, a game of tug of war where both defenses had the "bend but dont break" attitude. where 3 Heisman candidates in Tebow, Moreno, and Stafford were all in one game shutdown, where new heroes were born. 1st half was full of "3 and outs" and a few missed FG's, but midway through the 2nd qrt. it was 0-0. Then the one of two turnovers in the game, yes TWO turnovers in the game, happens in my territory where Stafford got blindsided and knocked out for a quarter and fumbled. Florida scores on a end around with Harvin, 7-0 Florida at half.
2nd half starts with Florida and Tebow, and my Defense revenges the Stafford hit with a gang tackle of Tebow where he fumbles and UGA Ball. Good field position , inside the florida 30, allows me to push and shove my way down into the endzone at the end of 3rd quarter, 7-7. 4th quarter, more back and forth, and punts, until Florida gets close enough to connect with a 49 yard FG, 10-7 Florida. Now with 3 minutes left and on my own 30 yard line ( I sim all kicks and punts for it to be more realistic until patch comes out) It takes me 2 minutes to get to the florida 40 yard line, so with 1 minute left in game, I call a play just trying to get in FG range and take my chance in OT. With flashbacks to the 1980 season, "Buck Belue to Lindsay Scott with 1:04 left" in the Georgia/Florida game, I throw a pass in flats to Moreno, he spins out of one tackle, runs over another tackle, cuts across field and jukes another tackle, RUN MORENO RUN....25....20...15...10...OH NO TWO GATORS AT GOALINE.........5..........DIVE MORENO DIVE......HEARTSTOPS.......BAMMMMM.....FLIP AND SPIN IN AIR.............TOUCHDOWN GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!! HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!

Wow, this game is awesome, thanks to these sliders, I am actually standing up and moving with Moreno on that last run, what excitement........he had only 75 yards rushing all game. Both offenses had only 200 yards total offense each.

next up Kentucky, Auburn, and Georgia Tech.........
Old 08-06-2008, 11:23 AM   #29
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

bump
Old 08-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #30
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

I couldnt hang, I was FSU against a BC team in the 70's, and they torched me and were unstoppable on offense, I could feel the CPU feeling juiced up.
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Old 08-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #31
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

I've played 10 plus games with these...and like AA, I think these are what Im hanging with until patch #2

Biggest thing I like is the increased difficulty in the running game....Its lead to some great D struggles like a 10-8 win over Alabama with Arkansas

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

I third the avatar comment .To answer rancor I think she's saying " o boy I love it" as she's well... "bouncing" backwards. She is quite a woman < >

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »