Home

NJPapi's Heisman (Switch after every change of possesion) Sliders

This is a discussion on NJPapi's Heisman (Switch after every change of possesion) Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Icon3 NJPapi's Heisman (Switch after every change of possesion) Sliders

Got this from MM...Papi has changed the way he uses sliders. About to try this method.

What's up guys:

I have been posting some heisman sliders that are universal since the cpu sliders do not work. These have given out some good results but I felt the more I played that I could basically beat any team with a decent team. That has taken a lot of the joy of starting a dynasty which i want to do but not before the patch is out.

We all know that the second patch will address the slider issue which if you have been under a rock since the game came out...The cpu sliders do not work for offense, defense, special teams. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise since this has been proven by many and confirmed by the developers at EA who will address it with the patch coming later august or early september.

For the last week I have been doing a new thing which I did not want to at first but the more I tried it the more it became second nature. This is the switch the sliders method after every change of possesion to make the sliders work like they should.

Basically I will post human sliders for offense and defense and I will then post cpu sliders for offense and defense.

What you must do if you want to try these sliders is every time you have the ball put the human offensive sliders to the numbers I will provide further down and put the human defensive sliders which at this point is the cpu defensive sliders since they are on defense. Put the human defensive sliders at the nunbers that I will provide.

Once they have the ball then you must go back to the human offensive sliders and change them to the numbers I will provide for when the cpu has the ball and change the human defensive sliders to the nunbers I will provide for human defense.

Every 4th down that you are about to punt or kick a FG you must pause the game and change the sliders before you punt or kick the FG.

If you want to go for it on 4th down then just switch if you dont make it or when they get the ball back or you decided to punt or kick a FG.

Same applies for the cpu when they want to punt you change the sliders before they punt or go for the fg.

This sounds lame but it is not as much once you get use to it and once you are set with the correct numbers you want.

After a few games I have not changed any sliders and now I am able to switch quickly and it feels good and has a fast pace to it.

This will only be a temporary thing until EA patches the sliders but for those that want to start a dynasty now or play vs the cpu to improve their skills then I suggest this method which has given me my game back.

Human Offense:

QB Accuracy 45
Pass Blocking 0
WR Catching 20
RB Ability 45
Run Blocking 85

Cpu Offense:

QB Accuracy 50
Pass Blocking 0
WR Catching 20
RB Ability 80
Run Blocking 100

Human Defense:

Awareness 70
Knockdowns 50
Interceptions 0
Break Block 0
Tackling 40

Cpu Defense:

Awareness 100
Knockdowns 100
Interceptions 0
Break Block 100
Tackling 40

Special Teams is the same for both sides, so no switching

FG Power 0
FG Accuracy 30
Punt Power 45
Punt Accuracy 55
Kickoff Power 60

As you can see I have put the methods that you must use to change them and remember that the real cpu sliders in the game do not work so leave them all at default (50)

Only human sliders in the game work for both teams so therefore I switch them after every change of possesion.

I dont expect all to try them but if you want a good game and want to give them a shot then let me know how they work for you.

NJPapi

Last edited by SimBaller22; 07-27-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NJPapi's Heisman (Switch after every change of possesion) Sliders

I thought about doing this as well, but I found it to be too time consuming, and gaming time is something I unfortunately don't have enough of these days. Thanks for the post however.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17

If I was going to do this, I would only change the RBA slider....but even that is just too much of a pain in the *** for me.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

I started doing this, and after the first couple of series, it sort of becomes 2nd nature. I use a set of team sliders...that gives you a new set every game. Sort of a hassel at first but gives me a good game.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:09 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks!!. Maybe we should keep note of these to have when the slider fix comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2008, 02:36 PM   #6
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

No way I am taking the time to do this!
Old 07-28-2008, 03:13 PM   #7
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

OVR: 7

you gotta be freakin' kidding me...

Old 07-28-2008, 03:14 PM   #8
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm sure these sliders are good, but there is no way I am doing this 20-30 times a game.
It makes me sad
I post the frog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »