Home

Skunkiest Sliders you'll ever see

This is a discussion on Skunkiest Sliders you'll ever see within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 04:11 AM   #9
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Skunkiest Sliders you'll ever see

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWurks6
I am telling you my sliders are good. I'm using Michigan and barelt grinding out close wins against teams similar in skill to mine. I get 3-6 sacks a game int's are on the low side, sometimes I'll throw 4 sometimes none same for the comp. I got ran all over by Illionios, but won on a last second FG. I'm having a blast, try em out, let me know what you think.
I'll give them a shot but there is no need to say that your sliders are good and we should try them.... We al posted our own sets, not because we thought they sucked, but because we are getting good results with them as well as having the most fun we can with a broken game.....

I'll post when I can the results....
Old 08-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Skunkiest Sliders you'll ever see

Played a game with these sliders a few days ago. Running game was WAY too easy for me. Nebraska 31 - Iowa State 7.

Marlon Lucky had 233 yards on 35 carries.
Iowa State also threw 4 interceptions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »