Home

"Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider

This is a discussion on "Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 11:55 AM   #57
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: "Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider

Just had a good game between UGA (me) at ASU. Only changes I made where the rb ability changes and lowered the ints to 0.

UGA 31 ASU 12
total offense 252 271
rushing 28-62 32-116-1
total yards 410 481
turnovers 1-1 both ints. I threw and int with 50 secs left trying to force a screen pass. We scored to take the lead on a kickoff return by asher allen. After that it was all down hill for them

M.Stafford 13-21 190 3td 1int
R.Carpenter 15-24 155 1int

K.Moreno 23-70 long 10
K.Herring 24-98 1td long 30

M.Massaqoui 2-89 2td long 77
M.Jones 4-57 long 23

R.Jones 7tk 1tfl
J.Payton 7tkl
We got 1 sack they got 2

B.Walsh 1-1 long 49
T.Weber 1-1 long 33
Old 08-06-2008, 04:25 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 11

Im glad you guys are having fun with these... I honestly dont understand why you guys are getting picked off so much... It's not rare in college to see games where you pick off 3 passes, because of the difference in skill from one school to the next, but you guys are throwing an inordinate amount.

I dont throw many picks, but I tried to make the set realistic and challenging so maybe you might need to tweak a little to your comfort, but all around I'm glad you guys are having a good time
Old 08-06-2008, 04:27 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheels153369
Youckmouf great job on these sliders, they'va given me some fun realistic games. I'm still testing em out though and i'm so confused with sliders this year im afraid to mess with them really. I was just wondering what the defensive sliders would do if i changed them. Do they do nothing at all or do they have that reversed effect? just trying to get a handel on em now.... thanks.
glad your having fun
Old 08-06-2008, 04:28 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheels153369
Youckmouf great job on these sliders, they'va given me some fun realistic games. I'm still testing em out though and i'm so confused with sliders this year im afraid to mess with them really. I was just wondering what the defensive sliders would do if i changed them. Do they do nothing at all or do they have that reversed effect? just trying to get a handel on em now.... thanks.
What do you want to change? Maybe I can help you that way
Old 08-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
Just had a good game between UGA (me) at ASU. Only changes I made where the rb ability changes and lowered the ints to 0.

UGA 31 ASU 12
total offense 252 271
rushing 28-62 32-116-1
total yards 410 481
turnovers 1-1 both ints. I threw and int with 50 secs left trying to force a screen pass. We scored to take the lead on a kickoff return by asher allen. After that it was all down hill for them

M.Stafford 13-21 190 3td 1int
R.Carpenter 15-24 155 1int

K.Moreno 23-70 long 10
K.Herring 24-98 1td long 30

M.Massaqoui 2-89 2td long 77
M.Jones 4-57 long 23

R.Jones 7tk 1tfl
J.Payton 7tkl
We got 1 sack they got 2

B.Walsh 1-1 long 49
T.Weber 1-1 long 33

So you see how the big "MO" (momentum) can swing the game with this set eh?

Did you have fun with these?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 04:32 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRETCHARUSS
Alright, here is my take on these sliders. First off, much love to Yuck, Razor, and Chicago Sparty your input has given me a lot to build a solid base on. Yuck I made a few adjustments for my skill set, I raised to qb accuracy to 40 (thanks to Chi Sparty) which really helped my ints. Before I was getting picked off a lot, by improbable plays by the secondary. So, I really like these sliders, only thing that concerned after I made the adjustments were the fumbles. I had four total in the one game I played, and I covered up the ball with my rb when I could. I may lower tackling to 60 and see how that goes. But all in all, it is a very nice set and yield a great variety to the gameplay. Defense seems to be really tough on both sides of the ball and when you break out a long run it is very rewarding because you really had to work for it. I will continue to test these according to my style of play and I will post further feedback if it so desired.
Yeah please do keep posting man... I'm glad you are feeding into this slider set... Great news!

What I'm going to do is post some adjustments on first page and make a few of the categories like QBAccy have a min - max number for peoples comfort levels
Old 08-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #63
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
So you see how the big "MO" (momentum) can swing the game with this set eh?

Did you have fun with these?
Yes it was a fun game. They loaded up to stop the run and Stafford had a good day passing the ball on 1 on 1 coverages. I think I will continue using this set
Old 08-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
Yes it was a fun game. They loaded up to stop the run and Stafford had a good day passing the ball on 1 on 1 coverages. I think I will continue using this set
Great stuff man... That's what I wanted to hear... Enjoy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »