Home

PS3 All American Sliders

This is a discussion on PS3 All American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
PS3 All American Sliders

I've only played 3 games with these sliders so they are still a work in progress but I had decent results with them over the weekend if anyone would like to try them and post their feedback. I know that we all play differently so these might not work for everyone, but I liked my results after 3 games. Even though the sliders are broke, I like to keep them even for both Human/CPU so some of you might not like that. Anyway my scores are below:

Ohio St. (Cpu) - 24
Wisconsin (Me) - 20

Texas (Me) - 31
Pittsburgh (Cpu) - 17

Georgia (Me) - 38
Florida (Cpu) - 24

*** Game was tied 17-17 heading into the 4th Qtr and Tebow threw 2 interceptions that I returned for TD's, the last one coming with only 20 seconds remaining. Stafford: 17-32, 230 yards. Moreno had 25 carries for 110 yards. Tebow: 16-29, 245 yards. 9 carries, 50 yards.

I didn't write down all of my stats but I know that Wells rushed for close to 100 yards against me in the Ohio St. game and I had about 90 with Hill. I think my longest run was a 43 yarder so they held me in check for the most part. I think we both had about 250 yards of total offense in the game.

HUMAN/CPU
QBA-0/0
PASS BLK-10/10
WR CATCH-10/10
RB ABLTY-5/5
RUN BLK-15/15

DEFENSIVE SLIDERS
AWR-5/5
KNDWS-10/10
INT-0/0
BRK BLK-5/5
TKL-10/10

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power-45/45
FGA-45/45
PUNT Power-60/60
PUNT Accuarcy-55/55
KICK Power-65/65
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »