Home

Elliott Carbones Heisman sliders

This is a discussion on Elliott Carbones Heisman sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

OVR: 7
Elliott Carbones Heisman sliders

Okay so here is the deal I am what you call an above average player who looks to play for realism and would love to actually lose a game from time to time. The problem is as we all know the sliders are terrible and of course the CPU sliders DO NOT WORK! So I wanted to submit the sliders I have been using thus far (pre patch). I am not a slider guru nor am I regular slider guy who posts his sliders three or four times a year whenever Madden or Ncaa comes out. These sliders are a lot like some of the other ones on here however there are a few adjustments and some of you may like them others will probably hate them. But anyways check them out let me know what you think:

Also it is crucial this year to keep the RB ablitiy down to at least 55, I find the games to be far more realistic and the runningbacks fatigue more realistically during the course of a long run. I have had bad games rushing and some good ones. The CPU runs the ball decent and I have actually had a couple teams rush for more than 100 yards on me.

Heisman level
7 Minute quarters or 5 Minute quarters (Depends on how much time you have on your hands)

Offense
QB Pass Acc: 40 (Very important this provides very realistic stats and puts a stop to ROBO QB)
Pass Block: 0
WR Catch: 15
RB Ability: 55 (Perfect to me)
Run Block: 75 (Again this works well with the RB ability at 55)
Defense:
Def Aware: 70
Knock Downs: 100
Interceptions: 35 (Although many will argue I find that this setting provides more opportunities for both defenses)
Break Block: 100
Tackle: 50 (Default seems fine to me)
Special Teams:
FG Power: 25 (Anything below this makes it impossible for a game winning field goal from 45-50 yards away)
FG Acc: 30
Punt Power: 50
Punt Acc: 60
Kickoff Power: 75
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »