Home

So has anyone tried making sliders with Dummy Profile?

This is a discussion on So has anyone tried making sliders with Dummy Profile? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10
So has anyone tried making sliders with Dummy Profile?

Just curious because I have had great success doing this in Madden. Yall should check it out. I am not a slider guru, but I just wanted to let yall know whats up over there in the slider section.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 11:38 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: So has anyone tried making sliders with Dummy Profile?

ya i've tried it a little bit the past few days and it works wonders for the computer run game, and it also reduces the robo qb alot, its just hard to find the right level....but everybody should look into this cuz it works just like madden's dummy profile does
Old 08-18-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

How would you go about doing this for NCAA? Is what you are saying that each profile would be playing at different settings?

Can you explain the process.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #4
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
How would you go about doing this for NCAA? Is what you are saying that each profile would be playing at different settings?

Can you explain the process.
Yes. Sign into another (dummy) profile and set the sliders how you want the Cpu to play. Put that profile as your opponent before starting the game and pause the game before KO and put the profile back to the middle so that you are playing the CPU. This at least in Madden causes the cpu to play the way you had the profile set up even if it isn't on the cpu team that you are playing. Works like a charm on Madden for me. I am having great games, but honestly with the setup I have now as far as sliders go on NCAA, I don't wanna change anything. LOL Hope that helped.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjphillips
Yes. Sign into another (dummy) profile and set the sliders how you want the Cpu to play. Put that profile as your opponent before starting the game and pause the game before KO and put the profile back to the middle so that you are playing the CPU. This at least in Madden causes the cpu to play the way you had the profile set up even if it isn't on the cpu team that you are playing. Works like a charm on Madden for me. I am having great games, but honestly with the setup I have now as far as sliders go on NCAA, I don't wanna change anything. LOL Hope that helped.
I may be missing something, but I don't think that the profile has anything to do with play style in NCAA. I don't have madden but from what I understand, it adjusts to your play style so that would make sense that an extra profile would make a difference, but I don't think it works like that for NCAA. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I may be missing something, but I don't think that the profile has anything to do with play style in NCAA. I don't have madden but from what I understand, it adjusts to your play style so that would make sense that an extra profile would make a difference, but I don't think it works like that for NCAA. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right. It wouldn't work in NCAA because there aren't profile specific sliders like there are in Madden.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:02 PM   #7
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
You are right. It wouldn't work in NCAA because there aren't profile specific sliders like there are in Madden.
Ok this is what i thought about NCAA, but I thought Madden was the same and I was wrong. It's worth a shot nonetheless. I know exactly what you are talking about though. Only one profile controls all of the sliders and settings for the game. Madden is different due to this IQ stuff and all. But I could have sworn Madden was like NCAA last year and past years.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:45 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjphillips
Ok this is what i thought about NCAA, but I thought Madden was the same and I was wrong. It's worth a shot nonetheless. I know exactly what you are talking about though. Only one profile controls all of the sliders and settings for the game. Madden is different due to this IQ stuff and all. But I could have sworn Madden was like NCAA last year and past years.
Yes the system currently in Madden is new for this year. In previous years it was the same as NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »