Home

Will someone help me test this tonight?

This is a discussion on Will someone help me test this tonight? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
Pro

m00d's Arena

OVR: 7
Will someone help me test this tonight?

Hey guys,

There is a very important question which I do not believe we have a answer to.
Do sliders effect human vs human online dynasty games?
I assumed they do but now I'm suspicious that it may simply play on the default difficulty of the dynasty. I can't test this in my dynasty as it would foul up everyones game for the week.

So I need someone who is not a commissioner to set up a test online dynasty and put Human QB ACC at zero. Invite me to the dynasty and give me whatever team is your teams week one opponent. We can then test this by chunking a few hail mary passes, we will have our answer within 5 mins.

I'll be online after 10ish central time tonight, my gamertag is RussellTaylor .

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2008, 10:25 PM   #2
Pro

m00d's Arena

Re: Will someone help me test this tonight?

Hey,

I got back online sooner than expected. If anyone can help me test this please post.

Thanks
Old 08-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

they make a diffrence. we worked for 4 days on the perfect 10 sliders. then we started the dynasty and in week one almost everyone played a hum and the game was completely diffrent and you couldnt run the ball. we spent the next for days reworking the sliders by making a ton of online dynastys and having practice games. we have some great hum vs. hum sliders and now that the cpu sliders work we can fine tune them as well. the hum vs. hum part of the game is perfect with our sliders and we dont change them now. only the cpu sliders get changed to what we think needs to be worked on. which is make the cpu a little better each year as we get better. a least for a season or two. guys are losing with good teams to the cpu. not much but it has happened. in my non bcs dynasty we use the same ones and we only have 4 winning records and 3 bowl births they are good for sure and hum sliders make a huge diffrence in online dynasty for hum vs. hum games.

you can go to the perfect 10 dyansty on madden mania and find us under ncaa league central. we are one of the highlighted dynasty's. version 3.0 is the ones we use but i have already made a set of changes for season 2 for post patch. we didnt want to change thing for this season so we just made the cpu and hum sliders the same like they were before patch. next year will be tougher. the cpu might beat you at first but remember these were made for the most perfect hum vs. hum game. now with the sliders fixed we hope that we make the cpu side play even better.

Last edited by thelasthurtknee; 08-26-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
they make a diffrence. we worked for 4 days on the perfect 10 sliders. then we started the dynasty and in week one almost everyone played a hum and the game was completely diffrent and you couldnt run the ball. we spent the next for days reworking the sliders by making a ton of online dynastys and having practice games. we have some great hum vs. hum sliders and now that the cpu sliders work we can fine tune them as well. the hum vs. hum part of the game is perfect with our sliders and we dont change them now. only the cpu sliders get changed to what we think needs to be worked on. which is make the cpu a little better each year as we get better. a least for a season or two. guys are losing with good teams to the cpu. not much but it has happened. in my non bcs dynasty we use the same ones and we only have 4 winning records and 3 bowl births they are good for sure and hum sliders make a huge diffrence in online dynasty for hum vs. hum games.

you can go to the perfect 10 dyansty on madden mania and find us under ncaa league central. we are one of the highlighted dynasty's. version 3.0 is the ones we use but i have already made a set of changes for season 2 for post patch. we didnt want to change thing for this season so we just made the cpu and hum sliders the same like they were before patch. next year will be tougher. the cpu might beat you at first but remember these were made for the most perfect hum vs. hum game. now with the sliders fixed we hope that we make the cpu side play even better.
Can u please post your hum vs hum sliders please
Old 08-26-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Sorry to disappoint but mood and I found out that the sliders have no effect what so ever in human vs human games. I set up a test dynasty last night and invited him. I put the QB accuracy to zero on All American.

I was Texas and he was LSU. With the QB accuracy at zero we were able to throw 60 yard bombs on hail mary's with precision accuracy. The ball lost no zip at all.

With QB accuracy at zero we shouldn't have been able to throw that far with the zip and accuracy we saw.

I also threw some corner routes and was able to direct the ball exactly where I wanted.

So forget about user vs user sliders as they don't work, the game simply reverts to default sliders used for online play.

The best one can do is just make the best human vs cpu experience that they can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
Pro

m00d's Arena

StudiousSquid is correct, we tested this and sliders have no effect at all during online dynasty human vs human games. Maybe next year EA will give us this feature...

Thanks again for testing this out StudiousSquid!
Old 08-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #7
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

your totally wrong. our sliders dont play anything like default. i play all my online games on heisman online nonranked and i can run all over the cpu. with our sliders you cant. also in our week one i dont think anyone ran for over 30 yards because the sliders were so off. now 100 yard games are common place. i hope the qb can still throw deep. its an accruracy slider. i think you guys should move around some other sliders. rb ablilty would be a good one. we had it a 85 at first and even pj hill looked like barry sanders. its a 45 now and realistic. i dont know what you guys were looking at but we had 12 guys testing for 4 days and not one guy thought it went to default. there was no way it was. i could totally kill the run game by turning down run block and turning tackle up. our online dyansty games against hums (7 hum games a year) are completely different than unranked heisman games. we have d awarness at 100 for cpu and i cant pull off my deep passes that i do in unranked matchs. just keep playing with it guys. you will figure it out. i havent played but one hum game since the patch and didnt notice anything diffrent but its always a possiblity that the patch changed things but no one has seen it get easier.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:08 AM   #8
Pro

m00d's Arena

Quote:
your totally wrong. our sliders dont play anything like default. i play all my online games on heisman online nonranked and i can run all over the cpu. with our sliders you cant. also in our week one i dont think anyone ran for over 30 yards because the sliders were so off. now 100 yard games are common place. i hope the qb can still throw deep. its an accruracy slider. i think you guys should move around some other sliders. rb ablilty would be a good one. we had it a 85 at first and even pj hill looked like barry sanders. its a 45 now and realistic. i dont know what you guys were looking at but we had 12 guys testing for 4 days and not one guy thought it went to default. there was no way it was. i could totally kill the run game by turning down run block and turning tackle up. our online dyansty games against hums (7 hum games a year) are completely different than unranked heisman games. we have d awarness at 100 for cpu and i cant pull off my deep passes that i do in unranked matchs. just keep playing with it guys. you will figure it out. i havent played but one hum game since the patch and didnt notice anything diffrent but its always a possiblity that the patch changed things but no one has seen it get easier.
You missed the point of our test, please re-read the first post.

Sliders WORK PERFECTLY for human vs cpu games in online dynasty.
Sliders DO NOT WORK for human vs human games in online dynasty.
Human vs CPU uses whatever sliders you have set.
Human vs human uses default sliders.

This is not opinion, this is fact.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »