Home

Jhughes1985's sliders dont look unless u want a challenge

This is a discussion on Jhughes1985's sliders dont look unless u want a challenge within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Jhughes1985's sliders dont look unless u want a challenge

Hey, whats up guys this is jhughes1985 i have found some sliders that will only give me half a challenge while playing ncca 09 on ps3 and xbox 360. These are the only sliders that will keep computer in games for me, all the other sliders i be beating cpu by 40 points. I'm going to let u know now that to the shrubs that be playing on AA and varsity that u might want to stay on that level because this is not for yall. This for the hardcore gamers that have stick skills do u feel me. o by the way i run wit USC and the Red raiders.

here they go i play on heisman and 8 min quarters

QBA 40/100
PB 0/100
WR Catch 0/100
RBA 40/100
RBlock 0/100

AWR 100/100
KD 100/100
INT 0/100
Brak Block 0/100
Tackling 0/100

FGA 25/50
FGL 25/50
Kick off length 25/50
Punt length 25/50
Punt Acc 25/50

Let ur boy know what u think after u have played a couple of games. Like i said this is the only way i don't put cpu by at lease 30 or 40. i actually have close games now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Jhughes1985's sliders dont look unless u want a challenge

LOL at talking about stick skills when using USC, dude take someone like Fresno State or Bowling Green and let me know how it goes. I find it amusing when people post sliders after using a team ranked 99 and feel that the game is too easy. Use sub-par teams and let us know what is really going on.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Jhughes1985's sliders dont look unless u want a challenge

dude are u kidding me i will play wit any team and beat cpu down that's just my favorite team. i have to ask corso on off and def just to make it close. O i have to remember who i'm talking to u might be the one that just get mobile qbs and run option all game and outside the pocket, then call urself "real" lol
Old 09-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Jhughes1985's sliders dont look unless u want a challenge

WOW, Hughes might be the biggest moron of ALL TIME. Trying to talk ghetto on a message board while bragging about being good with USC and Texas Tech. Two of the better offensive teams this game has to offer. He probably made up the sliders just using other people sets and putting the cpu at 100 to look real cool. It's not even realistic if the CPU Kick Power is at 50. It doesnt matter how good or bad you are the CPU kicking 65 yarders isnt realistic no matter how you look at it. This guy is a real D-BAG!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »