Home

Fistofrage vs Stewaat

This is a discussion on Fistofrage vs Stewaat within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who's Heisman Sliders are better for accurate stats and gameplay
Fistofrage 7 63.64%
Stewaat 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Fistofrage vs Stewaat

Well I have been sitting back and watching Fistofrage and Stewaat kind of battle back and fourth about who's sliders are better. I appreciate them both very much by the way. I am only a few games into my dynasty and I want to know the publics opinion on who's sliders really are better. I want people who have tried both to comment and leave a little feed back. Again this is not to diss, I appreciate all the hard work you have both done, I just want to see who's are just overall more complete.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
Rookie

DaNextPhenom25's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Fistofrage vs Stewaat

I would want to know who has the best Heisman sliders overall as well.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

I don't understand how people think a certain slider set is better than another. It all depends on HOW YOU PLAY. One slider set would be perfect for one person while another person would get better results with the other.

Try both of them out yourself and see which one you get better results with.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 09-20-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
Rookie

whatcha's Arena

OVR: 4

Good point, cubsfan. I haven't looked at Stewaat's sliders, but have played with Fistofrage's. The sliders are fine, as long as you use all the house rules. I don't use all of the house rules, so I was scoring 80 points a game and putting up 6-700 yards per game (speed kills). We tried to make them harder, but ended up having to scrap them all together and start fresh. We're very close to default now, actually.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #5
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

LET'S BRING OUT THE TALE OF THE TAPE!!!!

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2008, 10:31 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

If you paid any attention at all to my post you would see that I have tried them both out and would like a general opinion. Thats all I am asking for. Cubsfan, if you dont have anything of relevance to post then do us all a favor and dont post. I know that they are for all different styles but obviously if you are playing on heisman which I am you are used to the game. If that was the case that it was different for most people and it was all individual than would there even be a point of even having anyone post sliders? Ahh, very well then, just let me as a question and get answers and mind your biz kid.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Its all a matter of opinion. You have to play with what you like. I put up great stats with my sliders, Stewaat does with his. You have to settle on a set that you like the best.

I have decided that the AI plays the pass coverage better with a lower Defensive awareness, but once out in the open if the AI soesn't have high awareness, they take horrible angles. Pick your poison.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:32 AM   #8
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravRichards37
If you paid any attention at all to my post you would see that I have tried them both out and would like a general opinion. Thats all I am asking for. Cubsfan, if you dont have anything of relevance to post then do us all a favor and dont post. I know that they are for all different styles but obviously if you are playing on heisman which I am you are used to the game. If that was the case that it was different for most people and it was all individual than would there even be a point of even having anyone post sliders? Ahh, very well then, just let me as a question and get answers and mind your biz kid.
If you paid attention to his post....all the guy did was speak the truth with his post and stated pretty much the same thing as you

If 11 people say it is "fist" and six say it is "stew" is it really relevant in your game? If not then I guess that would make this OP not what? ........

I am not trying to start a war here but more complete sliders simply comes down to YOUR strengths and weaknesses combined with your style of play.

Last edited by arichzona; 09-21-2008 at 03:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »