Home

THANK U SO MUCH OS

This is a discussion on THANK U SO MUCH OS within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2008, 12:58 AM   #1
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
THANK U SO MUCH OS

you guys have got to try them if ur tired of blowing out the cpu. if not for the os legends aa sliders i wouldnt be playin ncaa anymore. aa is easy but seems more sim than heisman to me. heisman is playable and i can still win fairly easy. its just no "set ups" at all. no running the ball 2 times then usin a play-action, or passing twice and running on third down. the ai is psychic on that level, and robo qbs shine. even on the cupcake teams. my running game is solid on each level and i still manage to complete nearly 75% of my passes on heisman. but the cpu can NEVER establish a running game. even with the best rbs in the game. so today i decided to try the sliders in my aa dynasty with hawaii. i won 77 - 7 but i played idaho. the game felt more "real" they had 2 rbs with 129 combined yards and their 2nd string rb trucked me and when i switched he juked me and got in da endzone from 11yds out. there 1st string qb was 3 for 7 before getting hurt in the first qtr and the back up was 20 for 29 for a combined total of about 300yds. both teams ended up with roughly 60 offensive plays. which is not bad since i dont hike the ball til the play clock is flashing red. but back on topic. the cpu ai defense was superb. i had to fight for my yardage on the ground and use slide protection AND the pumpfake which earned me some long bomb tds by faking the coverage (which really can happen in man!)
i threw 5 tds but i also threw 3ints while completing only 63% of my passes. it actually felt good to see a defender "read" my qb instead of making an ALL OF A SUDDEN break on the ball. the guy was headed towards my receiver before i hit the button. if not for me causing 8to's (6 fumbles and 2 picks) i wouldn've scored so many points. i cant wait to play a formidable opponent. I MIGHT LOSE!!! it would feel good to lose to the cpu in a mode besides campus legend! which isnt fair!!! but thats another topic for another day

Last edited by Young J 334; 09-24-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »