Home

Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

This is a discussion on Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2008, 09:26 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

Tried this and as suspected the running game was too easy for me. I plyed MSU @ PSU. Ringer ran for 265 yards on 32 carries. The crossing routes were open over the middle all day long. I did like how PSU moved the ball, but I was able to shut them down for the most part.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:21 PM   #10
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

You also got to remember that when you've been challenged by your own sliders and developed a way to play, taking a "step back" with setting the sliders to default can end up with the exact results you got. Your used to playing with your sliders, running your plays and schemes that match up well with your sliders. Taking the sliders back to default basically is like playing an easy match up. Before you kill the sliders though, try the Clemson vs. Oklahoma game that he talked about. See what you come up with on that.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone2117
You also got to remember that when you've been challenged by your own sliders and developed a way to play, taking a "step back" with setting the sliders to default can end up with the exact results you got. Your used to playing with your sliders, running your plays and schemes that match up well with your sliders. Taking the sliders back to default basically is like playing an easy match up. Before you kill the sliders though, try the Clemson vs. Oklahoma game that he talked about. See what you come up with on that.
Not to be rude, but why test them any more I could take any decent RB and run for 200 yards against almost anyone with the BB slider at 0 and the human run block at 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 20

^^Agreed. I mean it is pretty common sense if you set it to 0 nobody can get off blocks. Putting it at 0 only compounds the problems the game has and makes a already neutered pass rush worse.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »