Home

Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

This is a discussion on Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

10-01-2008, 10:52 AM #1 (permalink) dontez
Rookie

Comments: 0
Votes: 0

I have been playing Ncaa since Bill walsh college football. I was very dissapointed in this years unreal game play. I always play on heisman and this year was not very sim at all. Long story short i found a sim fix with just changing one slider. The break block slider for user and computer needs to be at zero. Dont Worry!, u will see a much better pass rush and challenge from the computer. I have played several games with this but my favoriate was me Clemson, vs oklahoma(cpu) i loss 34 to 14, and i am a very good NCaa player. Before this change i have been blowing out the computer on heisman throwing hailmary passes whenever i wanted. With this slider change u will notice right away the pressure u can get on the cpu and the cpu will run and juke only when nessesary. I am new to posting so bear with me guys. Leave every thing at default, turn break block sliders for cpu and user to zero. Also u can set special teams sliders to your liking. In the clemson, okla game even though i loss i had 4 sacks and the cpu running back had two running backs get over 70 yards in first half. It was realalistic. I beleive the entire cpu ai is some how tied to the break block sliders. Havent tried on any other level but heisman. please give it a try, We all know ea gave us some bull**** this year for a sim game but with this fix the game plays very similar to madden 09 ai.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

Do this for 5 games and report back. I think you just came accross an anomoly. You'll see that the AI needs a little more boost in other areas.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do this for 5 games and report back. I think you just came accross an anomoly. You'll see that the AI needs a little more boost in other areas.
u r so right about the ai. but im on my 10 game and im getting good results. Its still not perfect but its as close as we r gonna get until college football 2k15.lol I tried them with good teams bad teams etc. please post results
Old 10-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontez
u r so right about the ai. but im on my 10 game and im getting good results. Its still not perfect but its as close as we r gonna get until college football 2k15.lol I tried them with good teams bad teams etc. please post results
Well I don't even want to venture how many games I have played, but I tested pretty much what every slider does ad nauseum. Sometimes the AI calls a decent game, sometimes it calls a terrible game.

I'm done testing sliders because I found the ones I need and thats all that is important. I think you'll find that you'll be seeing too many human picks and the passing and running game will be too easy for you if you are a good gamer like you say.

If you get a chance pop in my sliders and tell me what you see.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
Rookie

I have tried yours, and they were very good, but i think mine r better. i tried yours so if u could, try mine. running game is def. not easy. use your favoriate running back and go against a team with a good defense and let me know what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #6
Rookie

the break block on heisman has something to do with the robo qb. whenever he feels the block is broke he gets rid of the ball. with the break block on zero for both user and cpu, it seems like the pressure is much much better and i have seen the cpu do alot of things that i havent since i purchase the game in july. i have worked on sliders for this 09 for at least 5 hours a day since july because the broken game drove me nuts. try them before u decline them
Old 10-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #7
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

I agree 100% in the break block 0 method. I just returned to this about 2 weeks ago and it definitely makes the game more realstic. I had to make one change, cpu RBK 60 everything else at 0. The cpu will never be able to run the ball against at default or 0 but the pass rush is a thing of beauty! Give this a try guys you will like it.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

Before I got RRODed again I tested this in practice and I saw the complete opposite. The pass blocking was better with it at 0. Nobody was getting off any blocks. Maybe I was seeing an analomy but I doubt it.

Also I am just curious if this was true why do you think it would matter if it was on Heisman or not? The sliders work on all levels.

Even though if you read the slider it does say break blocks performed by human or cpu not break blocks successfully performed. The only thing I can think of is having it lower may make d-line rush up field faster instead of getting sucked into to blocks.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 10-01-2008 at 04:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »