Home

i CHALLENGE THESE SLIDERES AGAINST ANYONES!

This is a discussion on i CHALLENGE THESE SLIDERES AGAINST ANYONES! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2008, 05:50 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: i CHALLENGE THESE SLIDERES AGAINST ANYONES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
DONTEZ- I played one game with all penalties set to zero as you suggested. I kept my other slider settings. I want to play more but I can say that the game I played did seem to play VERY well. It is just one game but I thought the CPU played very intelligently both in its play calls and the way it used its players. I am curious as to the specific ways you find the game to be better with penalties zeroed Dontez? If you let me know I will look for these.

I will certainly try these some more and keep you posted. The next game I will set all sliders at default.

Beyond this I don't think people should be so attacking of Dontez's ideas. He is sincerely trying to improve the game and we shouldn't be so critical. Even, if eventually his idea does not work he is still being nice to try and share what he believes will help the gaming experience of everyone.
i really appreciate u trying them buddy. Well what i notice right of way was how fast the cpu and user defense linebackers got to the qb, the line plays totally different even though ea has to fix there interaction. also the computer ran the ball much more effectivly using jukes only when needed and really attacking the hole. if u turn hfa too they will strictly play off ratings.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 6

Just completed another game. I really do think you are onto something. The CPU does run well and they also seemed to react very well to stopping my run. I have also noticed (through 2 games) that the CPU throwing seems to be much more realistic. I see some bad throws and the CPU has not (again only 2 gtames) gone into robo QB mode. Again I want to play more before making a final judgment. But, so far I am very encouraged
Old 10-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #35
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontez
honestly, i think u r too good for aa, try the same game on heisman and let me know. thanks alot fot trying them
Far too many cheats on Heisman. amd IMO, ratings matter very little if at all......I know I am not too good for AA. My slider set is AA and I get ROLLED with a cupcake playing the big boys..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #36
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
same thought I had. He did not like his slider idea, he didn't shoot his dog.

I am going to start ripping guys who dont like my sliders..... teach them a lesson.

i used your aa sliders as a base and tweaked them to make em harder. i only blow out teams that are supposed to be blown out, no robo qbs, and all of a sudden i dont have the best rush d anymore! its great. last game i beat wisconsin in wisconin with uf 41-31. it was 27-31 going into the 4th and my defense stepped up. but the first 3 qtrs my controller was about to marry my tv screen. lol

Old 10-10-2008, 07:36 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Far too many cheats on Heisman. amd IMO, ratings matter very little if at all......I know I am not too good for AA. My slider set is AA and I get ROLLED with a cupcake playing the big boys..
my sliders take away the cheats for the most part. but if u r losing at all on aa than i guess u r right... u r not heisman ready. i was going undefeated on hesiman with any team i chose until i simply turned off the penalty sliders, kept every thing at the default and now the games plays much different. im getting constant pressure from good d lines. my linebackers and cbs r getting fast pressure to my qb. Biggest thing is the play of the cpu. The running game is awsome, and there is a battle in the trenches every play.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
i used your aa sliders as a base and tweaked them to make em harder. i only blow out teams that are supposed to be blown out, no robo qbs, and all of a sudden i dont have the best rush d anymore! its great. last game i beat wisconsin in wisconin with uf 41-31. it was 27-31 going into the 4th and my defense stepped up. but the first 3 qtrs my controller was about to marry my tv screen. lol
thanks, im glad u liked them. please continue to test and spread the word.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:48 AM   #39
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Lsu (me) at UF 7-7 in 1st with 5:53 left. I stopped the gators on the goal line on 4th and goal from the 2 where Tebow tried to run a sneak from the gator formation. Then I come down and throw a Bomb to Byrd for a 81 Yard Td. Gators respond with a 70 Yard post play to D. Thompson. I will update this again at the half.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:11 AM   #40
Pro

OVR: 6

It seems to me that the biggest thigns I notice with penalties at zero
are:

1) CPU runs better.
2) CPU seems better at stoppign MY run.

Anyoen else seeign these thigns?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »