Home

i CHALLENGE THESE SLIDERES AGAINST ANYONES!

This is a discussion on i CHALLENGE THESE SLIDERES AGAINST ANYONES! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: i CHALLENGE THESE SLIDERES AGAINST ANYONES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontez
Sorry guys, default is what i play on, but as long as the penalty sliders or at zero i guess u can pick whatever gameplay sliders that suit your needs
if we tweak the game play sliders but keep the penalty sliders at 0 do we still have to attribute the sliders to you or someone else? I am confused who gets the credit then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
if we tweak the game play sliders but keep the penalty sliders at 0 do we still have to attribute the sliders to you or someone else? I am confused who gets the credit then.
honestly, man i dont care who gets the credit, i just wanted to try to help the guys that play this game out. I Played college football, i have been on the feild at every stadium in the SEC, i dont need credit for a video game. I just wanted to try to help.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #67
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm gonna try these out...I use Arichzona and MudTiger's AA sliders. I'll stick with these sliders and just adjust the penalties to zero. I have been having some great games with MudTiger's AA sliders. They have changed my whole dynasty around. I went from having nearly all 12 of my teams in a 12 team dynasty being undefeated to having just three undefeated teams left in week 11. I am having a blast with MudTiger's sliders and have been testing different people's "theories" with Arichzona's sliders right after I try MudTiger's. They pretty much play the same, but I love MudTiger's. Sorry, they are just too legit for me to change. But, I'll try this zero penalty slider theory. It sounds like you are on to something and as long as you enjoy the game, don't let anyone bash you.
I gotta say, if people are seeing some better interaction, then it sounds like a good deal. I mean, its not like having the penalties up to 100 give you a good feel to the game anyway. The most penalties I've seen in a game is 7, and that was a fluke.
I'll post up some of the stats from this trial on monday. I'll give you a good week of my dyansty to help your findings.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone2117
I'm gonna try these out...I use Arichzona and MudTiger's AA sliders. I'll stick with these sliders and just adjust the penalties to zero. I have been having some great games with MudTiger's AA sliders. They have changed my whole dynasty around. I went from having nearly all 12 of my teams in a 12 team dynasty being undefeated to having just three undefeated teams left in week 11. I am having a blast with MudTiger's sliders and have been testing different people's "theories" with Arichzona's sliders right after I try MudTiger's. They pretty much play the same, but I love MudTiger's. Sorry, they are just too legit for me to change. But, I'll try this zero penalty slider theory. It sounds like you are on to something and as long as you enjoy the game, don't let anyone bash you.
I gotta say, if people are seeing some better interaction, then it sounds like a good deal. I mean, its not like having the penalties up to 100 give you a good feel to the game anyway. The most penalties I've seen in a game is 7, and that was a fluke.
I'll post up some of the stats from this trial on monday. I'll give you a good week of my dyansty to help your findings.
thinks alot
Old 10-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontez
honestly, man i dont care who gets the credit, i just wanted to try to help the guys that play this game out. I Played college football, i have been on the feild at every stadium in the SEC, i dont need credit for a video game. I just wanted to try to help.
Nice post Don

If I had my little white box called a 360 I would give these a shot, but with microsoft brillant designers I got stuck with the Red ring of death this past tuesday.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Can someone run a test with these sliders with like don states all penalites at zero. These sliders from Playmaker gave me EXCELLENT challenge (surprising considering it is varisty) and seemed pretty realistic.

I would like to see how these flow with the zero pen idea.

Thanks guys
PHOBIA

VARISTY LEVEL

playmakers qoute

"Even at default 50 on Varsity the CPU QB will throw off target and actually have passes even sail too high for WR's. That's why I believe the ratings stand out more on this level more so than any other."

POST PATCH UPDATED-(09/28/08)

HUMAN/CPU
QBA-35/50
PASS BLK-0/0
WR CATCH-5/5
RB ABLTY-35/75
RUN BLK-100/100

AWR-0/100
KNDWS-90/100
INT-0/50
BRK BLK-0/100
TKL-10/50

FG Power-0/0
FGA-10/10
PUNT Power-35/35
PUNT Accuarcy-70/70
KO Power-70/70

ALL PENALTIES = ZERO
Old 10-10-2008, 09:26 PM   #71
Rookie

Alright I started my UNC Dynasty today with a set of Heisman sliders that I love and all penalties at 0. I have played 3 games so far and am liking the results. Ill play 2 more games tomorrow and I will post all stats so you guy can see how it is. I have seen alot of deep balls by the CPU already and robo QB seems to be almost gone. Sacks are still tuff but I don't control a DE or DT. INTs are low but I have good stick skills and am a pretty good player so I don't make a ton of mistakes on Offense and on Defense I swat the ball down alot, not go for the user pick. But the CPU running seems to be where I notice the most difference, instead of the juking 10 times for a 2 yard gain, the running back hits the hole and does whats needed to get yards. Again a couple more games and ill post stats. But I would say that the game is better with the sliders like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2008, 09:29 PM   #72
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jager2635
Alright I started my UNC Dynasty today with a set of Heisman sliders that I love and all penalties at 0. I have played 3 games so far and am liking the results. Ill play 2 more games tomorrow and I will post all stats so you guy can see how it is. I have seen alot of deep balls by the CPU already and robo QB seems to be almost gone. Sacks are still tuff but I don't control a DE or DT. INTs are low but I have good stick skills and am a pretty good player so I don't make a ton of mistakes on Offense and on Defense I swat the ball down alot, not go for the user pick. But the CPU running seems to be where I notice the most difference, instead of the juking 10 times for a 2 yard gain, the running back hits the hole and does whats needed to get yards. Again a couple more games and ill post stats. But I would say that the game is better with the sliders like this.
are penalties called? their barely called with default penalty setting so i jacked mine up and usually have 4-7 a game depending on if im at home or not. i dont like breaking one and havin it taken away becuz of a hold but it happens for real so i deal with it. i dont want a game w/o any penalties

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »