Home

Old 10-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

DevilHawk25's Arena

OVR: 2
Int's

Im getting really mad when it comes to int's.im trowing 3 sometimes 4 a game.i have awareness at 0.....is there n e way i can fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #2
Rookie

buckeye cntry's Arena

Re: Int's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHawk25
Im getting really mad when it comes to int's.im trowing 3 sometimes 4 a game.i have awareness at 0.....is there n e way i can fix this?

I have the same complaint. On AA I couldn't fix it. I went to varsity and believe it or not it can be challenging. Try AA's varsity sliders or playmakers varsity sliders. I am currently testing an adjusted version to AA's sliders. His sliders are found in the multiple dynasty at once thread (Slider Threads). Some feel heisman cuts down on the Int, however I quit testing on that level. I am assuming you are experiencing this problem on AA or Heisman.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
Rookie

DevilHawk25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye cntry
I have the same complaint. On AA I couldn't fix it. I went to varsity and believe it or not it can be challenging. Try AA's varsity sliders or playmakers varsity sliders. I am currently testing an adjusted version to AA's sliders. His sliders are found in the multiple dynasty at once thread (Slider Threads). Some feel heisman cuts down on the Int, however I quit testing on that level. I am assuming you are experiencing this problem on AA or Heisman.

Im playing on AA.i would go down to varisty but im worried that it would be too easy.if ur testing ne thing new i would love hear ur results.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
Rookie

buckeye cntry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHawk25
Im playing on AA.i would go down to varisty but im worried that it would be too easy.if ur testing ne thing new i would love hear ur results.

I am a AA player and just tried playmakers varsity set. I got my rear kicked. By the end of the first quarter LSU was beating me (Penn State) 21-0. I am going to post my version of Varsity sliders when I am finished with them. Likely in a few days.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #5
Rookie

buckeye cntry's Arena

One other thing about the interceptions. I found that putting the offense / defensive pass interference settings at default helped. At least on varsity it did.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »