Home

Not for the faint of heart Heisman sliders. (360)

This is a discussion on Not for the faint of heart Heisman sliders. (360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Pro

m00d's Arena

OVR: 7
Not for the faint of heart Heisman sliders. (360)

We are in our 8th season in the Night Owl Dynasty.

The following sliders are very difficult yet realistic. We have never had anyone reach the national championship game in seven full seasons of play.

If you like them and would like to be in our dynasty I believe we have a spot opening up soon.
But please realize our dynasty is not about going undefeated and winning it all.
One member nick named our dynasty "The Shattered Dreams Dynasty", and sometimes it sure feels that way.

Check us out at: http://nightowldynasty.com
If you would like to join add me as a xbox live friend, my gamertag is: RussellTaylor

The Night Owl Dynasty Heisman Sliders - Quarter length your choice, we use 5 mins.

Code:
Slider          HUMAN       CPU

Offense

QBA             25           85
PASS BLK        0            50
WR CATCH        0            75
RB ABLTY         5           85
RUN BLK         75           100

Defense

AWR             0           100
KNDWS           0           100
INT             0            0
BRK BLK         0           80
TKL             10          75

Special Teams

FG Power        5            5
FGA             0            0
PUNT Power      30           30
PUNT Acc        50           50
KO Power        50           50

Last edited by m00d; 02-27-2009 at 04:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #2
Pro

The Iceman's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Not for the faint of heart Heisman sliders. (360)

im in this dynasty and i can see these sliders for some reason are great you would think ther are a lot of interceptions but really out of 3 games i threw 4 tds and 2 interceptions with an 81 rated qb
these will keep your games close as most teams in this dynasty are 6 and 6 or somewhere along those lines so expect to see losses

overall slider grade: B+ or A-
Old 10-31-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
Pro

m00d's Arena

Our sliders have been updated. The updates are reflected in the initial post.
Give these a try I don't think you will be disappointed especially if your looking for sim style sliders.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

These are actually pretty similar to the sliders I use when I play the CPU on Heisman, but a bit more to the extremes.

I agree about the tackle sliders. They really are the main way to destroy the arcade mode big plays and force sim style play.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:31 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00d
Our sliders have been updated. The updates are reflected in the initial post.
Give these a try I don't think you will be disappointed especially if your looking for sim style sliders.
Do you guys mainly resort to a few "Money" plays. Mainly PA flat passes and crossing routes or do you use the whole playbook. I think there are quite a few plays that wouldn't work at all with these. I'll check it out though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2008, 01:48 PM   #6
Pro

m00d's Arena

I'm a run heavy up the gut team but I use my entire playbook (except for a few plays like WR runs, etc). I can't say exactly what others do in the dynasty but from looking at the stats we have guys who run the spread O and mainly pass to their WR's. We have others who appear to be more of a I form offense and spread the ball around. We have a couple who overuse their HB but are not finding much success with these sliders.

To be successful with these one needs to recruit on both sides of the ball. I've found the vast majority of folks are all about the offense, it's hard to be successful with a weak D using these sliders. But with a balanced team one can play hard nosed D and incorporate good football strategy to pull of wins.

I am 4-5(C team MS State) currently in the dynasty with a 7-0 win over Kentucky, a 18-14 win over Georgia, a 17-3 loss to Alabama, and 10-0 loss to Auburn, and a 42-7 arse whooping put on me by the Gators. Most of my games are very low scoring. Some guys have shoot outs every week while some have low scores. With these you can dictate the type of game you have by your recruiting and play style.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:40 AM   #7
Pro

m00d's Arena

Dang... No one has given these a try?
Old 11-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #8
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

I'll give them a try in my SDSU dynasty. I'm in year 2015 and State's an 89 Ovr #5 ranked team now. Strong running offense but can pass when they have to. Hard nosed very fast defense. These sound very challenging but i'm getting tired of 49-21 scores game in game out even when I play closely matched teams. I'll let you know how it goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »