Home

New Sliders. Try Em

This is a discussion on New Sliders. Try Em within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2008, 08:05 PM   #9
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New Sliders. Try Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
We have a sliders sub forum for a reason.
i see guys put od stuff in the regular forums and sliders in the regular forums as well, but when i do it my stuff gets moved! what the hell?

Old 10-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #10
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

These are very specific slider threads though Young J. I agree that they should be kept in the slider forum. I actually think both of your slider threads should be merged somehow if that's possible. Otherwise you are debating the same thing twice.

I think if you want a challenge though you will need to move to Heisman. You are still killing teams on AA with your own sliders. Honestly, when you play with even teams, the final scores should be close and they haven't been for you when reading your other threads. I know you don't like certain things on Heisman but that's the only level that will give you a challenge imo. Otherwise you will continue to beat the cpu by 20+ points every time.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #11
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
These are very specific slider threads though Young J. I agree that they should be kept in the slider forum. I actually think both of your slider threads should be merged somehow if that's possible. Otherwise you are debating the same thing twice.

I think if you want a challenge though you will need to move to Heisman. You are still killing teams on AA with your own sliders. Honestly, when you play with even teams, the final scores should be close and they haven't been for you when reading your other threads. I know you don't like certain things on Heisman but that's the only level that will give you a challenge imo. Otherwise you will continue to beat the cpu by 20+ points every time.
I posted once in the sliders subforum and one in the ncaa football sub forum. One got moved but one needs to be deleted/closed or whatever as Keyser stated

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »