Home

Young J's Hesiman Sliders. Betad for 30+ games. Tested for 10

This is a discussion on Young J's Hesiman Sliders. Betad for 30+ games. Tested for 10 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2009, 02:01 AM   #25
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Young J's Hesiman Sliders. Betad for 30+ games. Tested for 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
I may try these in our OD's. I tried Nightowl's but those weren't close to realistic. I need to at least play 7 min quarters before they can become realistic.
Dont knock em til you try em. Lol. That extra 4 minutes may be the difference in a 21-17 game and 42-17. If you'd like to try them at 7 thats cool. To one's own. 7 minute games are long especially online.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2009, 01:56 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Personally, I play with 7 minute quarters. You get realistic amount of plays each game. And yea the scores may be a little high, but that's college football right? Teams average 50+ ppg. I mean Oklahoma had 5 straight games this year of 60+ points. It's nothing out of the ordinary to have a high scoring game. Just my opinion.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 01-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #27
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Personally, I play with 7 minute quarters. You get realistic amount of plays each game. And yea the scores may be a little high, but that's college football right? Teams average 50+ ppg. I mean Oklahoma had 5 straight games this year of 60+ points. It's nothing out of the ordinary to have a high scoring game. Just my opinion.
Well when you put it like that I have no choice but to agree. But you also seen what happened when they met a worthy defense.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #28
Rookie

kdeal4's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Well when you put it like that I have no choice but to agree. But you also seen what happened when they met a worthy defense.
Ouch. But True.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 9

Young J; here is the result from the BCS game using your sliders as always:
Ohio State #1 34 - #2 Clemson Tigers 23

Well I must say That except for a couple key offensive play it was a very sloppy game by the Buckeyes. Pryor had no time in the pocket he was sacked 7 times and fumbled the ball twice. I held Clemson to a field goal and they went up 3-0 then I put a nice drive together (really my only nice drive all game) and took the lead on a Brandon Sain 1 yrd td run to go up 7-3.

Now, in the 2nd quarter something happened that I've never seen before. Clemson pinned me back inside my 5 yardline I run 3 conservative plays and punt but they send the house, block it for a saftey. 7-5. I stop them they punt again also nailing me inside the 5. I run an option play it gets stuffed for another saftey! Tie game at 7-7. I couldn't Believe it!! I stop them again on the saftey and my next possion I put a really good drive together, its 3rd and goal, Pryor scrambles and fumbles the ball, they return it all they way back for a TD!! so it was 14-7 Clemson. I get a kick return for a TD the next play to tie it at 14. Clemson runs a 2 minute drill kicks a fieldgoal as time expires in the 2nd to go up 17-14.

I shut them out in the 3rd quarter got 2 big explosive plays. The 1st was a 72 yard td pass to take the lead 21-14. Later in the 3rd I got another 73 yard pass to go up 28-17.

In the 4th they get a TD but miss the 2 pt conversion and the score is 28-23. On my next drive. I run the ball, kill the clock and my kicker nails a 54 yard field goal, it hit the cross bar and went in, to seal the game at 31-23.

Once agian, a very fun game nontheless. I will definately use your sliders next season.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #30
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
Young J; here is the result from the BCS game using your sliders as always:
Ohio State #1 34 - #2 Clemson Tigers 23

Well I must say That except for a couple key offensive play it was a very sloppy game by the Buckeyes. Pryor had no time in the pocket he was sacked 7 times and fumbled the ball twice. I held Clemson to a field goal and they went up 3-0 then I put a nice drive together (really my only nice drive all game) and took the lead on a Brandon Sain 1 yrd td run to go up 7-3.

Now, in the 2nd quarter something happened that I've never seen before. Clemson pinned me back inside my 5 yardline I run 3 conservative plays and punt but they send the house, block it for a saftey. 7-5. I stop them they punt again also nailing me inside the 5. I run an option play it gets stuffed for another saftey! Tie game at 7-7. I couldn't Believe it!! I stop them again on the saftey and my next possion I put a really good drive together, its 3rd and goal, Pryor scrambles and fumbles the ball, they return it all they way back for a TD!! so it was 14-7 Clemson. I get a kick return for a TD the next play to tie it at 14. Clemson runs a 2 minute drill kicks a fieldgoal as time expires in the 2nd to go up 17-14.

I shut them out in the 3rd quarter got 2 big explosive plays. The 1st was a 72 yard td pass to take the lead 21-14. Later in the 3rd I got another 73 yard pass to go up 28-17.

In the 4th they get a TD but miss the 2 pt conversion and the score is 28-23. On my next drive. I run the ball, kill the clock and my kicker nails a 54 yard field goal, it hit the cross bar and went in, to seal the game at 31-23.

Once agian, a very fun game nontheless. I will definately use your sliders next season.
Wow. Clemson in the NC? What year are you in!? Lol. Sounds like another great game. Next year you should be able to save a game and share it to let your friends replay it. That would be a cool feature. Id love to play that game as Clemson. Glad to have you on board!

Old 01-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 9

thats nothing in my 2nd year EMU dynasty it was me vs Fresno St for the NC

wtf
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
thats nothing in my 2nd year EMU dynasty it was me vs Fresno St for the NC

wtf
hahaha wow. The only thing I've seen like that is OU vs Ball St in the National Championship and Ball St won...lol
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »