Home

Trinity's All-American post patch sliders

This is a discussion on Trinity's All-American post patch sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #49
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Trinity's All-American post patch sliders

In dynasty mode I was Ole Miss and played Memphis. Actually, the game started off seeming like good old AA, wat to easy. I broke a 60 yard run my first play of the game offensively. I was able to run the ball agasint the Memphis D fairly easily all day. I was up 17-0 in the first Quarter, so I decided to change the Sliders alittle bit (but not to much) to see if I could make it a little more difficult. I was able to get awersome pressure on the QB, I moved the CPU Pass Blocking up to like 20 or 25 I think, which helped the CPU handle my pass rush a lot better.

Final Score was Ole Miss (ME) 45 Memphis 24.

I had around 170 yards rushing, and 220 passing. Comp had around 160 passing, and I can't remember rushing but it couldn't be more then 30-40 total yards. They couldn't run at all, so I think decreasing the HUM Run Defense might help.

Now I realize that Ole Miss is a A- over all in the game, and Memphis is like a C+ or something, but I was still thinking it was a little to easy. But maybe it's just because Ole Miss is that much better....who knows.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #50
Rookie

Kobe24MVP's Arena

OVR: 2

i played 1 game with these and i was BYU and i played Marshall and robo qb was in full effect. marshalls QB couldnt miss. I'll try them again later because this was only 1 game
Old 07-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24MVP
i played 1 game with these and i was BYU and i played Marshall and robo qb was in full effect. marshalls QB couldnt miss. I'll try them again later because this was only 1 game
The cpu QB should be 30 or 35 (35 is my pref) and the receivers for the cpu should be 35. This will give you a 60% passing precentage... pretty realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #52
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

I think the human pass coverage slider at 95 is causing a lot of INT's for me. I took Syracuse to Ohio State and a CPU DB picked off Pryor's first pass and took it back for six, then later another DB had another pick.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #53
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
The cpu QB should be 30 or 35 (35 is my pref) and the receivers for the cpu should be 35. This will give you a 60% passing precentage... pretty realistic.

Yes, I have the CPU set to 35 for QB acc, and 35 for WR catch. arounds 60% is what I getting, sometimes higher, depending on how much pressure the D puts on my qb
Old 07-16-2009, 11:09 PM   #54
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
I think the human pass coverage slider at 95 is causing a lot of INT's for me. I took Syracuse to Ohio State and a CPU DB picked off Pryor's first pass and took it back for six, then later another DB had another pick.

The pass coverage slider shouldn't effect interceptions at all. Even if the DB is right there to get his hands on the ball, it should go by the INT slider when it comes to making the interception or not. Keep Playing more games tho, especially if it's your first one. I rarely even get interceptions myself *shrugs* Now throwing them, I do tha in a realistic manner
Old 07-16-2009, 11:52 PM   #55
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Just played 2 games with these, there great. I usaully played on Heisman, but there's to many BS fumbles, and BS picks etc. etc. The only thing I have a problem with is the INT's. Everyone's diffrent, but I'm putting User INT's up to 25, and CPU up to 10 for now. But thats just me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hah, so I upped the Run Blocking to 55 in your updated sliders and did FSU @ OU and forgot to super sim the kick-off 3x and 2 of those times they took it to the house. Not gonna post the results because I knocked Bradford out of the game in the 1st quarter and they got 2 easy TDs off the kick-offs but it went into OT with me winning 36-33 and was a really good game.

The 55 run blocking really does help the CPU get their running game going which helps balance the game since they don't always have 2nd and 3rd and longs all the time. It's just them taking every kick-off back that makes it not so good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »