Home

Which sliders do you play on?

This is a discussion on Which sliders do you play on? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6
Which sliders do you play on?

I've been trying All-American and Heisman and still cannot decide which to choose. Sometimes All-American seems too easy and sometimes Heisman seems too hard. Not to many people have sliders for Heisman out that I know of..so does that mean that more people play on All-American?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Which sliders do you play on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I've been trying All-American and Heisman and still cannot decide which to choose. Sometimes All-American seems too easy and sometimes Heisman seems too hard. Not to many people have sliders for Heisman out that I know of..so does that mean that more people play on All-American?

I think most ppl are going with AA, especially after the patch cuz the sliders now work for the most part. Give my sliders a shot. I'm the same way as you, where AA is too easy, and Heisman is too hard. I play on AA and got a good set going now that's in that inbetween level of AA and Heisman where I think alot of ppl are at.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »