Home

SN's All American Sliders (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on SN's All American Sliders (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: SN's All American Sliders (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
Just played my first game with these version 1.2 and won 31-10 with Notre Dame over Nevada. I think the difficulty seemed a little too easy but its only one game and Nevadas pretty bad so I just punched in 2.0 and I am going to play Michigan.
The game did play very very well though
31-10 sounds about right for ND vs Nevada though. It's a positive sign.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:11 PM   #34
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMan350Z
Playing USC vs Army (me)

I intercepted their first pass, then drove down the field and was picked myself...

I just put together a 10 play 66 yard drive, they couldn't stop the option...Brings some concern that running is still too easy...we'll see as game goes on.

I think perhaps Army is extremely overrated in this years game.
Triple option offense is really good this year so it can be really effective, if ran correctly.

I think throughout the game, USC should start to spurt out some quick points and put you away. If not, I think you just played hell of a game.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #35
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
I added more to Kickoff Power since there needs to be more boost to the kicking game.
What's your kicker's leg like? On the default setting of 50, my kickoff guy boots the ball to the very back of the end zone, and with a slight breeze, will kick it out of the back of the end zone.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
What's your kicker's leg like? On the default setting of 50, my kickoff guy boots the ball to the very back of the end zone, and with a slight breeze, will kick it out of the back of the end zone.
Are you playing with Michigan? I thought Michigan got one of the best kickers in the game.

Anyway, I was using NIU who got a kicker that is rated 78 overall with 76 Kick Power. He's barely breaking to 20 yard line.

Last edited by Silent Nature; 07-22-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:36 PM   #37
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah I jumped the gun on the Army/USC game, it was 28-7 at half, so I quit, I saw what I needed and was happy.

I've also noticed that the kickoffs are going a bit too long I think. 45 would probably be perfect instead of 50 KO Power.

Currently playing UF (me) at FSU and up 21-10 heading into the half, so far...VERY fun.

Last edited by JHedges2; 07-22-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Gave up a late FG lol
Old 07-22-2009, 02:42 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
31-10 sounds about right for ND vs Nevada though. It's a positive sign.
Yeh well I just played Michigan with version 2.0 and can't believe how well it played. I won 15-12 and it was just a great game. they had the ball 3 times in the 4th quarter but couldn't score. I think your very close here, I made a few big mistakes that kept them in the game cuz i was kinda testing some things so am still slightly leaning towards maybe a little too easy but 2 games is way too small a sample.

Compared to the season I just played on Heisman and went 10-3 this is so much better though. Theres no robo qb theres no crazy 20 sec drives for the comp and its just feels more real. Awesome job man!!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 13

These look very close to what I myself tweaked around on the first game the day was released, so I'll be using these.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #40
Pro

LSU at Northern Illinois (Me) - using v2.0 sliders

LSU - 24
NIU - 3

Rushes - Yards
LSU - 30 rushes for 125 yards
NIU - 45 rushes for 137 yards

Com/Att - Yards
LSU - 16/24 for 215 yards
NIU - 14-29 for 117 yards

3rd Down Conversions
LSU - 2-10 (20%)
NIU - 7-18 (38%)

T.O.P.
LSU - 12:06
NIU - 16:08

LSU had no turnovers while I had 3 turnovers. I thought I played great defense against them, but they were just simply better and made more bigger plays on both sides to beat me solidly. It was like one of those games where I felt like I played well, but just got beat because they just were better. If I played bad, they would have blown me out so badly. LSU did missed 2 FGs from inside 30. One bounced off the post and one just went wide left from right hash.

I'm really liking this version the best. There should be only minor changes from now on. I'd rather wait to see what happens with other people's impressions. I'm feeling that CPU FG Accuracy needs to be adjusted though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »