Home

Human Pass Coverage Broken

This is a discussion on Human Pass Coverage Broken within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Human Pass Coverage Broken

Ive been testing it out for days.
Ive had cpu pass accuracy at 30, WR catch on 30 pass block on 0
hum pass coverage 100 pass rush 100 interception on 100
and the cpu smokes me passing the ball 70%+ every game even with bad qbs against top defences, and all games 0-1 pass defenced, on 8 min quarters. ive noticed middle linebackers not reacting AT ALL when in zone coverage. rarely do i ever see my cbs sticking to wrs in man coverage like u see the cpus cbs are able to do, they also never swat the ball when close enough to . i have come to believe that the human pass coverage slider is broken as is the human pass rush slider. EA needs to fix this !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Human Pass Coverage Broken

to go further on this i just played 60 passings plays in practice mode, with oregon offence vs oregons defence dime defence cover 3 vs shotman 5wr. i had the cpu throw accuracy at 15 wr catch at 30 cpu pass block at 0, hum pass coverage at 100 hum pass rush at 100.
the cpu completes 39/60 65% and i only had 1 pass defenced and that was only due to a terrible pass by the cpu

Pass Coverage needs to be more powerful, if u have it on 100 u should be able to keep the cpu from completing most throws !
im convinced the slider is broken !

Last edited by j-unit; 07-26-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Yet there's another thread that says the USER press coverage is too effective. Go figure.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-problems.html
Old 07-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

I don't see these issues but I'm not minimizing the fact that you do.

I play on Varsity and I love everything about the pass game and pass coverage for both user and cpu. I'm still working on the run game.

I feel like the QB's who are elite play that way and the ones who aren't play as they should.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:08 AM   #5
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

i have been playing around with all the different slider sets the past few days. one thing i noticed is the db's acting weird when i adjust the pass coverage up or down. its like they dont react correct. i leave it at 50 and all seems fine.

maybe its just me, but i was in my slider changing phase, now im done with it.

i made a few adjustments to the kicking game and leaving everything else as is, for now lol.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 12:54 AM   #6
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

It`s not the HUman Pass defense the problem, the problem is the CPU QB, they are extremley good even Backup of weak teams are way to accurate.
IRL most incomplete passes are because miss target..
Old 07-27-2009, 01:10 AM   #7
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
It`s not the HUman Pass defense the problem, the problem is the CPU QB, they are extremley good even Backup of weak teams are way to accurate.
IRL most incomplete passes are because miss target..
Agreed
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #8
Rookie

i did some more testing and still think hum pass coverage is broken, there are no swatted balls, zones are way to loose, and you always trail in man coverage, even with the slider at 100. thats why everyone has to resort to lowering the cpus qb accuracy. plain and simple is broken its not that there is a robo qb, its theres no coverage, to swat any balls you have to control the db and press swat. has anyone else done any testing like i have on this ???
if you watch the cpu pass coverage at 100 the defense plays tight on recievers and zones dont stay open, but on human zones stay wide open linebackers do not pick up anyone. its broken

Last edited by j-unit; 07-27-2009 at 11:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »