Home

Old 07-23-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Heisman Issues

Hey, just been playing on Heisman and have been experiencing the same pre and post patch. Everyone knows last year's Heisman difficulty level was a joke and I am happy to see this is MUCH more challenging. I don't mess with sliders, but I find the game inconsistent. So far I have been playing with MI, not the greatest team, but I think a B+ overall. Anyway, on Heisman teams that are C overall have given me fits, yet I was able to go into Wisconsin and 34-14 and also beat Ohio State 24-9. Don't really have a question, more of an observation.

Also wanted to echo some other posts out there, my guys get injured way too often. Most of the time they aren't serious, but if the get big hit or just hit solidly they're done.

Also not happy with the Robo QB on Heisman, I thought this was only a Madden issue. If you blitz they get the ball off to the right guy every time. If you hang back, they have so much time they wait literally 20 seconds until a guy gets open, meanwhile your D line is useless. That may be what I get for playing on Heisman but....
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »